High operational reliability, thanks to system with two horizontal multistage MHIL pumps with stainless steel hydraulics
Highly efficient EC motor with IE3 class for three-phase motors from 0.75 kW and larger
Drinking water approval (ACS) for pumps with components made of stainless steel that come into contact with the fluid
Easy commissioning and operation thanks to the Electronic Control module (one per pump), programmed as master/slave
Ready for connection, non self-priming water-supply unit with 2 parallel-switched, horizontally arranged high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with fixed speed in glanded design of the MHIL series, equipped with two ElectronicControl switchgears for speed control.
- Fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting in residential buildings and small commercial locations.
- Pumping of drinking water and clean process water and other water mixtures that do not chemically or mechanically attack the materials used and do not contain any abrasive or long-fibre constituents
- Two pumps of the MHIL 3 to MHIL 5 series per system with an IE3 standard motor for 3~ motors from 0.75 kW
- Automatic pump control with ElectronicControl for the speed control
- Components that come in contact with the fluid are corrosion resistant.
- Base frame made of galvanised steel
- Pipework made of 1.4301 stainless steel
- Stop valve on the suction and pressure side of each pump
- Non-return valve, integrated in the ElectronicControl on the pressure side of each pump
- Pressure gauge on the pressure side
- Optional low-water cut-out switchgear on the suction side
Scope of delivery
- Factory-mounted, ready for connection pressure boosting system checked for functionality and impermeability
- Installation and operating instructions
Compact pressure boosting system
Number of pumps
Pumps of the MHIL series equipped with an ElectronicControl
Rated volume flow [m3/h]
Number of pump stages
- Mains connection 1~ 230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- IE3 standard motor for 3~ 230 V, from 0.75 kW
- Fuse A, AC 3 on mains side according to motor power and EVU regulations
- Max. fluid temperature +50 °C
- Operating pressure 10 bar
- Inlet pressure 6 bar
- R2'' nominal connection diameter
- Protection class: IP54 (3~) and IPX4 (1~)
For the MHIL 3 and MHIL 5 series:
- Impellers, guide vanes, stage housing made of stainless steel 1.4307
- Pump housing made of cataphoretic-coated grey cast iron EN- GJL 250
- Shaft of stainless steel 1.4057
- O-ring seals made of EPDM
More information on the pumps can be found in the "Pressure boosting" chapter.
- Base frame: made of galvanised steel, to be fastened to a concrete foundation
- Pipework: Complete pipework of stainless steel, suitable for the connection of all standard pipe materials; the pipework is designed according to the hydraulic output of the pressure boosting system.
- Pumps: Two pumps of the MHIL 3 to MHIL 5 series switched in parallel; all pump components that come in contact with the fluid are made of stainless steel/cataphoretic-coated grey cast iron. ACS approval for all components that come into contact with the fluid. More information on the pumps can be found in the "Pressure boosting" chapter.
- Valves: Each pump is equipped with an ACS-tested ball shut-off valve on the suction and pressure side and with a KTW-tested non-return valve on the pressure side.
- Diaphragm pressure vessel: A diaphragm pressure vessel is to be designed and installed according to the installation situation.
- Pressure indication: On the pressure gauge on the pressure side and on the display of the ElectronicControl
- Switchgear: The system is standard-equipped with an ElectronicControl per pump in master/slave mode.
General overview 2020 International version
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||78|
PDF (48 MB)Download