- Easy installation in narrow shafts due to its compact design and low weight
- Automatic motor protection provided by the temperature sensor
- Automatic mode due to the float switch
- Excellent reliability due to its robust material and double gasket
Submersible sewage pump for intermittent operation for stationary and portable wet well installation.
- Sewage not containing faeces
- Connection cable with plug
- Fitted float switch
- Thermal motor protection
Scope of delivery
- Pump with a 10 m cable, mains plug and fitted float switch
- Threaded elbow Rp 1½"
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Initial WASTE 14-9
Rated volume flow in m³/h
Rated delivery head in m
- Mains connection 1~ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1 or S3 25%
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. immersion depth: 5 m
- Free ball passage: 20 mm
- Fluid temperature: +3 to +35 °C
- Cable length: 10 m
- Pressure port: G 1½
- Motor housing: Galvanised Fe 370
- Pump housing: PP
- Impeller: PA6 GF30
- Shaft: 1.4005 (AISI 416)
- Lip seal: NBR
- Gasket: NBR
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation.
The pumps in the Initial Waste series are equipped with a vortex impeller and have a free ball passage of 20 mm.
Possible flat suction up to 40 mm. The pressure connection is an Rp 1½ horizontal threaded connection.
Submersible motor in a single-phase AC version and integrated thermal overload protection with automatic reactivation.
The pump is equipped with a 10 m connection cable with shockproof plug and an attached float switch.