- Maximum possible energy efficiency through micro-perforation and large membrane surface area
- High degree of system efficiency through increased dwell time of oxygen owing to installation close to the floor
- High process reliability through low-wearing and clogging-free membrane and integrated non-return valve
- High operational reliability, thanks to division into small aeration fields
- High flexibility in the plant control system through the air intake’s large control range
Aeration system consisting of panel diffuser and pipe system to distribute the pressure. On-site downspout or air intake line can be connected directly to pipe system.
For fine bubble aeration of various fluids such as drainage and sewage or sludge, for the purpose of supplying oxygen and mixing.
Compressed air generators input air into the pipe system via the air intake pipe. The pipe system evenly distributes the supplied air to individual diffusers. Air is evenly input to the fluid free from coalescence via a sewage-resistant membrane.
Scope of delivery
- Downspout connection
- Main distribution line
- Diffuser line
- End distribution line
- Drainage pipe connection
- Membrane diffuser
- Fastening for pipe system
- Overview and layout
Wilo-Sevio ES 180/A/Ø32/A-PUR, 3000
Product family: Sevio
Product type: panel diffuser
- Nominal diameter 180 mm
- Nominal length
- 1500/2000/2500/3000/3500 mm
- Size 180/A, also 4000 mm
- Perforation area 2400/3200/4000/4800/5600/6400 cm2
- Max. weight 5.00/6.50/8.00/10.00/11.50/13.00 kg
- Air load, min.
- up to 2.0 m length 2.0 Nm³/h
- from 2.5 m length upwards +1.0 Nm³/h*m
- Air load, nominal 19 Nm³/h*m
- Air load, max. 19 Nm³/h*m
- Air load, max. (for short periods) 19 Nm³/h*m
- Air intake min. temperature 5 °C
- Air intake max. temperature 60 °C
- Min. fluid temperature 5 °C
- Max. fluid temperature 35 °C
- PP/PVC, glued (silicone)
- Square pipe: Stainless steel
- Round pipe: Stainless steel or plastic
- Fixation: Stainless steel and plastic
- Gasket: Flat gasket made of NBR
The aeration system is composed of one or more aeration fields. An aeration field consists of several components.
The panel diffuser consists of a supporting strip with a strip membrane placed over it. The strip membrane is fastened to the supporting rail with two fixing caps.
An integrated non-return valve prevents fluid from entering the pipe system when the membrane is relaxed. As a result of the membrane’s excellent resilience, its perforation remains sealed when the membrane is not loaded.
It is fixed close to the basin floor via a fastening plate made of plastic.
The energy-efficient pipe system guarantees ideal air distribution with low levels of pressure loss. It is detachable, height-adjustable and adapted to the characteristics of the basin and other plant technology.
Biological treatment with efficiency.
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||20|
PDF (12 MB)Download