Diaphragm pressure vessel DT5 junior
Type-tested diaphragm pressure vessels for use in conjunction with drinking water, water-supply or pressure boosting systems. The vessels are for the purpose of avoiding pressure surges in the system and reduce the switching frequency of the pumps/system.
DT5 junior description
- Diaphragm pressure vessels for drinking , pressure boosting and water-heating systems.
- Throughflow, complete with throughflow fitting including shut-off and drain
- Diaphragm exchangeable in accordance with KTW C and W 270 starting from 60 l
- Built and tested to DIN 4807 T5, DIN DVGW Reg. No.
- NW-9481AU2123 and NW 9481AT2535
- Approved in accordance with Pressure Appliances Directive 97/23/EG
- Green or white, plastic-coated according to KTW A
- Supply pressure 4.0 bar
Wilo‐DT5 junior 500
Diaphragm expansion tank
Nominal content in l