Economy MHIE 802N (3~380/400/440 V, EPDM)
Multistage, non-self-priming, horizontal high-pressure centrifugal pump in block design with horizontal suction port and vertical pressure port and built-in, air-cooled frequency converter. The integrated frequency converter enables variable speed, pressure and PID control.
- "Speed control" : Manually with green button or via external signals
- "Differential pressure, constant" : Pressure control with pressure sensor, setpoint adjustment via green button or via external signals
- "PID control": other constant control variables (temperature, volume flow, pressure....) with sensor, setpoint adjustment with green button, by means of external signals
The electronic module provides various protective functions. They include overload protection, the detection of low water, mains undervoltage or overvoltage, high ambient temperature, missing phases, blocked pumps and short-circuits. Error messages are issued on the display.
Short-circuit-proof +24 V voltage output with max. contact strength of 30 mA is present on the electronic module. The module has potential-free contacts for SSM, red and green LED for ON/OFF signal.
- In1: Input sensor signal 4-20 mA, 0-10 V, 0-20 mA or 2-10 V
- In2: Input setpoint 0-20 mA, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA or 2-10 V
- + 24 V voltage output with max. contact strength of 50 mA
- Potential-free collective fault and run signals
- External On/Off mode. IR communication
- Plug-in position for Wilo IF-Modules Modbus, BACnet, CAN, PLR, LON for connection to the building automation
This pump has a compact design with a continuous motor pump shaft and a bidirectional mechanical seal.
The pump is suitable for water supply and pressure boosting, industrial recirculation systems, process water and cooling water circuits. It can also be used in fire extinguishing systems, washing systems as well as for irrigation.
Special features/product advantages
- Space-saving, compact block design
- All hydraulic parts which come into contact with the fluid, such as stage chambers, impellers, guide vane apparatuses and pump housings, are made of stainless steel.
- Green-button technology and display enable particularly simple parameterisation and operation of the electronic module.
- Drinking water approval (ACS, KTW, WRAS) for all components in contact with the fluid (EPDM version)
Scope of delivery
- Wilo-Multivert MHIE high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump
- Installation and operating instructions
- Optional plug-in IF-Modules
- Sensors are available as accessories.
|Min. fluid temperature Tmin||-15 °C|
|Max. fluid temperature Tmax||110 °C|
|Max. ambient temperature Tmax||50 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure PN||10 bar|
|Maximum inlet pressure p inl||6 bar|
|Mains connection||3~400 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||400/50:+/-10%, 380/60:+/-10%, 440/60:+/-6%|
|Rated power P2||1.5 kW|
|Rated current IN||5.6 A|
|Rated speed n||3500 1/min|
|Motor efficiency ηM 50%||77 %|
|Motor efficiency ηM 75%||84 %|
|Motor efficiency ηM 100%||85.5 %|
|Pump housing||Stainless steel|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||Rp 1½|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||Rp 1¼|
|Product description||Economy MHIE 802N (3~380/400/440 V, EPDM)|
|Net weight, approx. m||21 kg|