Wilo-Sevio MIX DM
Special features/product advantages
- Sturdy construction for fluid temperatures up to 90 °C
- Replaceable planetary gear for adjusting the propeller speed
- Extremely wear-resistant stainless steel propeller
- Ex-rated as standard
Submersible mixer for MUD applications
For pumping drilling mud in offshore and on-shore installations
|E.g.:||Wilo-Sevio MIX DM 50-2.xx-4/24-Sxx-Ex-cc|
|MIX||Series for homogenisation and suspension|
|DM||Submersible mixer for MUD applications|
|50||x 10 = nominal propeller diameter in mm|
|xx||x 10 = propeller speed in rpm|
|4||Number of poles|
|24||x 10 = stator length in mm|
|Sxx||Steel propeller with blade angle, e.g. S20 (without = PUR propeller)|
|Ex||Ex-rated in accordance with ATEX|
|cc||max. fluid temperature|
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz,
- Immersed operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP 68
- Max. fluid temperature: 90 °C
- Gear: Single-stage planetary gear
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Extremely wear-resistant propeller
- Temperature and abrasion-resistant housing coating
- Special cable inlet and power supply cable with protective sleeve
- ATEX approval
- Single-stage planetary gear
- 3-chamber sealing system
- Leakage detection of the pre-chamber with angular moisture probe
2-blade steel propeller with a nominal propeller diameter of 500 mm. Clogging-free design made possible by backward-curved incoming flow edge.
Motor and gear
Wilo T-series submersible motor (surface-cooled motor) with standard connection and single-stage planetary gear for simple and efficient adjustment of the motor power and propeller speed. The motor heat is given off directly to the fluid via the housing. The winding is equipped with a temperature monitor. Large-sized inclined and grooved ball bearings ensure long service life of the motor bearings. The gear bearings are dimensioned so that the resulting mixing forces are absorbed and are not transferred to the motor bearings.
Sealing is achieved through the use of a 3-chamber system: pre-chamber, gear chamber and sealing chamber.
- The large-volume pre-chamber absorbs any leakage occurring on the fluid side and is sealed on the fluid side with a mechanical seal. A seal bushing ensures long-term corrosion-protected fit of the mechanical seal. The pre-chamber is equipped with an external angular moisture probe as standard.
- The gear chamber contains the planetary gear and is sealed from the pre-chamber with a rotary shaft seal and from the sealing chamber with a mechanical seal.
- The sealing chamber absorbs any leakage occurring through the mechanical seal of the gear chamber and is sealed on the motor side with a rotary shaft seal.
The pre-chamber and gear chamber are filled with a CLP gear oil, while the sealing chamber is filled with a potentially biodegradable white oil.
The power cable is a type TGSH-J cable, which is suitable for use in potentially explosive areas with fluid temperatures up to max. 90°C. The power cable enters the motor housing via a cable inlet that has been specifically designed for this purpose, complete with strain relief and anti-kink protection. The cable is provided with a protective sleeve for added abrasion protection. The individual wires and the cable sheath are sealed to prevent fluid from entering via a defective cable.
- Housing parts: EN-GJL-250
- Propeller: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Propeller hub: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Mechanical seal: SiC/SiC
- Seal bushing: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Gear shaft: Stainless steel 1.4462
- Rotary shaft seal: NBR
- Screwed connections: Stainless steel 1.4301 or 1.4571
Scope of delivery
- Submersible mixer with assembled propeller
- 10 m cable
- Operating and maintenance manual
- Guide carriage for use with lowering devices
- Lowering devices
- Terminal stop
- Additional rope anchoring
Certification Booklet Wilo-Sevio MIX DM
|Number of pages||8|
PDF (381 kB)Download
Certification Booklet Wilo-EMU AVU
|Number of pages||29|
PDF (522 kB)Download
Certification Booklet Wilo-EMU HHV
|Number of pages||32|
PDF (606 kB)Download