- Easy installation thanks to intuitive menu navigation in the HMI, large display and self-learning microprocessor
- Different operating modes guarantee continuous degassing
- Advanced technology ensures low power consumption, long service life and easy maintenance
- High convenience through volumetric controls and automatic topping-up during the heating and cooling cycles
- Modular design for a high level of installation flexibility
- Optional: Integration in existing building management systems through digital and analogue outputs
Constant pressure with continuous degassing and topping-up.
Wilo-Sinum is the ideal solution for pressurization, de-aeration and topping up in sealed heating installations where standard diaphragm expansion equipment is limited. The pressure expansion automat for pumps includes an integrated pressure retention, degassing and topping-up in enclosed heating and cooling systems. The large series of closed vessel sizes allows adaptation to a large number of applications for guaranteeing constant system pressure. The system offers continuous degassing using three selectable operation modes and thanks to the digital and analogue inputs, it can be optimally integrated into an existing building management system.
Balanced pressure expansion equipment.
- Sealed heating installations (acc. to EN12828)
- Chilled water (cooling) installations
Sinum Pump M10
Family name pression expansion equipment
Single pump control
- Maximum system pressure: 6, 10 and 16 bar.
- Working temperature: 3 °C / 70 °C.
- Suitable for addition of glycol-based anti-freeze up to 50%.
- In accordance with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC