- Energy-saving thanks to increased overall efficiency through improved hydraulics and the use of IE3 motors
- Cataphoretic coating of all cast components for high corrosion resistance and long service life
- Universally usable thanks to standardised dimensions, a range of motor options and impellers made of different materials
- Easy maintenance thanks to user-friendly spacer coupling in back pull-out design
- High operational reliability thanks to improved impeller construction for pressure reduction
- Optional: Stuffing box packing with shaft protection sleeve for use in abrasive media
The standard pump for universal applications and a long service life.
The Wilo-Atmos GIGA-N is the entry-level model for glanded pumps. The wide range of motors and materials to choose from plus its wide temperature range from -20 to +140 °C make it a real all-rounder for a whole host of different applications.
Designed specifically for continuous duty, the pump also boasts a long service life thanks to its corrosion-resistant coatings and maintenance-free roller bearings. If maintenance is required, the spacer coupling ensures the mechanical seal can be replaced as quickly as possible. The speed of the Wilo-Atmos GIGA-N is controlled by a Wilo-EFC converter. It can be fitted with temperature and vibration monitoring for the pump bearing so that impending breakdowns can be recognised in good time.
With that in mind, Wilo also offers additional, complementary services ranging from commissioning through to maintenance, and the comprehensive full-service WiloCare package is designed to ensure optimal operational reliability via Wilo remote monitoring.
Single-stage, low-pressure centrifugal pump with axial suction, mounted on a baseplate.
- The pumping of heating water (in accordance with VDI 2035), cold water and water-glycol mixtures without abrasive substances in heating, cold water and cooling systems.
- Applications for irrigation, building services, general industry, power stations, etc.
Single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump in monobloc design with coupling, coupling guard, motor and baseplate
- Mechanical seal
Scope of delivery
- Installation and operating instructions
- Bare shaft pump or
- Pump on baseplate with coupling and coupling guard, without motor or
- Completely mounted pump on baseplate with electric motor
Atmos GIGA-N 40/200-11/2
Standard pump with axial suction
DN for the pressure flange
Impeller nominal diameter [mm]
Rated power P2 [kW]
Number of poles
- Permissible temperature range of -20 °C to +140 °C
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class IP55
- Nominal diameter DN 32 to DN 150
- Max. operating pressure 16 bar
- Single-level, low-pressure centrifugal pump as baseplate pump with axial suction ports with flanged bearing bracket and axle fastening for flexibly coupled drives
- Spacer coupling (sleeve coupling) available optionally, they provide the option to leave the motor in position when dismantling the rotor unit
Wilo-Atmos GIGA-N (2pl)
Wilo-Atmos GIGA-N (4pl)
|Page format||209.9 x 296.7 mm|
|Number of pages||4|
PDF (581 kB)Shkarko
General overview 2019 International version
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||74|
PDF (42 MB)Shkarko