- High reliability in abrasive fluids thanks to rubber-coated hydraulics and an impeller made of Duplex chrome steel
- Easy installation thanks to low weight and flexible pressure connection (vertical/horizontal)
- Active cooling for reliable continuous operation
- Continuous duty in slurping operation thanks to passive cooling
- Easy maintenance thanks to quick access to wearing parts
- Equipped with energy-efficient IE3 motor technology as standard
- Highest operational reliability thanks to integrated protection function
The portable submersible pump for reliable and long-term drainage of excavations.
The Wilo-Padus PRO is the ideal submersible drainage pump for the drainage of excavations. Thanks to its robust construction, the wear-resistant material combinations and passive cooling in slurping operation, the submersible drainage pump with IE3 motor and integrated protection function is especially suitable for continuous duty in abrasive fluids. It can be used flexibly thanks to its low weight and flexible pressure connection. Quick access to the most important components also simplifies commissioning and maintenance. The Wilo-Padus PRO also fulfils all digitalisation requirements for the optimal planning of future maintenance work.
Submersible drainage pump
- Process water
- IE3 motor
- A version with float switch and motor protection plug
- Sheath current cooling
Scope of delivery
- Pump with bare cable end
- Pump with float switch and motor protection plug (A version)
- Pressure port with Storz pipe coupling
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Padus PRO M08L/T039-540/A
Submersible drainage pump with centrifugal hydraulics
Series for construction site use
Open multi-channel impeller
Nominal diameter of the pressure connection: G3
Mains connection version:
M = 1~
T = 3~
Value/10 = motor power P2 in kW
Frequency (5 = 50 Hz, 6 = 60 Hz)
Code for rated voltage
Additional electrical equipment:
No supplement = With bare cable end
P = with plug
A = with float switch and motor protection plug
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Fluid temperature: 3 … 40 °C
- Cable length: 23 m
- Pressure port: Size B Storz coupling
- Motor housing: EN-AC-AlSi10Mg
- Cooling shroud: 1.4404
- Pump housing: EN-AC-AlSi10Mg + NBR-70
- Impeller: 1.4470
- Suction strainer: 1.4404
- Shaft: 1.4404
- On motor side: SiC/SiC
- Fluid side: SiC/SiC
- Static gaskets: NBR
Submersible drainage pump as submersible monobloc unit for portable dry and wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as vertical threaded connection with Storz coupling. If necessary, the outlet on the pressure side can be aligned horizontally. Semi-open, multi-channel impellers are used in the process. The inlet has been equipped with a suction strainer. Consequently, coarse elements in the fluid are filtered upstream of the suction port.
AC and three-phase current version IE3 motors are used in the process. Motors feature thermal motor monitoring. The motor is cooled by the sheath flow cooling. Continuous duty is possible when immersed/non-immersed, also in slurping operation.
A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. The filling fluid used is potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
Detachable connection cables, the cable is 23 m long and features bare cable ends. The A version is also equipped with a float switch.
The sealing on the fluid side and on the motor side is performed by two bidirectional mechanical seals.
|Page format||209.9 x 296.7 mm|
|Number of pages||4|
PDF (581 kB)Shkarko
General overview 2019 International version
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||74|
PDF (42 MB)Shkarko