- High flexibility of configuration owing to different lengths and wide control range of air intake
- Low-buoyancy behaviour
- Low requirements for specific piping thanks to installation of tube diffusers in pairs
Aeration system consisting of tube diffuser and pipe system to distribute the pressure. On-site downspout or air intake line can be connected directly to pipe system.
For fine bubble aeration of various fluids such as drainage and sewage or sludge, for the purpose of supplying oxygen and mixing.
Compressed air generators input air into the pipe system via the air intake pipe. The pipe system evenly distributes the supplied air to individual diffusers. Air is evenly input to the fluid free from coalescence via a sewage-resistant membrane.
Scope of delivery
- Downspout connection
- Main distribution line
- Diffuser line
- End distribution line
- Drainage pipe connection
- Membrane diffuser
- Fastening for pipe system
- Overview and layout
Wilo-Sevio ED 65/A/Ø40/A-EPDM, 750
Product family: Sevio
Product type: tube diffuser
- Nominal diameter 65 mm
- Nominal length 400/500/750/1000 mm
- Perforation area 640/800/1200/1600 cm2
- Max. weight 0.64/0.81/1.06/1.33 kg
- Air load, min. 1.5 Nm³/h*m
- Air load, nominal 8.0 Nm³/h*m
- Air load, max. 10 Nm³/h*m
- Air load max. (for short periods) 15 Nm³/h*m
- Air intake min. temperature 5 °C
- Air intake max. temperature 80 °C
- Min. fluid temperature 5 °C
- Max. fluid temperature 35 °C
- EPDM or silicone
- Square pipe: Stainless steel
- Round pipe: Stainless steel or plastic
- Fixation: Stainless steel and plastic
- Gasket: Flat gasket made of NBR
The aeration system is composed of one or more aeration fields. An aeration field consists of several components.
The tube diffuser is composed of a floodable supporting tube with an overlying pipe membrane.
The pipe membrane is fixed to the supporting pipe using two fastening clips. As a result of the membrane’s good resilience, its perforation remains sealed when the membrane is not loaded. This reduces fluid entry into the pipe system.
Tube diffusers are installed on the pipe system in pairs using a tie rod. Square pipes are used for the pipe system.
The energy-efficient pipe system guarantees ideal air distribution with low levels of pressure loss. It is detachable, height-adjustable and adapted to the characteristics of the basin and other plant technology.
Biological treatment with efficiency.
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||20|
PDF (12 MB)Shkarko