TOGETHER WE MOVE WATER - AND THE FUTURE
Would you like to break new ground, contribute innovative ideas, and help shape tomorrow? Then help us move the world's most important resource and our future. We are always looking for talented people who can help us move forward every day as pioneers in the pump industry. Because: Our international success is directly linked to the excellent performance of our employees. Each and every one of them contributes to Wilo's progress. Explore our job market and discover new opportunities and talents with us.
OUR TIPS FOR THE CANDIDATES
What is particularly important to us in our candidates? Authenticity. We want to get to know you as you are and find out what drives you. We would also like to ask you to do some additional research on Wilo and the desired position before you apply. Because it is important to us that we can also serve you. Our company website and social media channels can certainly help you to get to know us in advance.
If you are convinced and want to move the water and the future together with us, we look forward to your application!
The selection procedure depends on the desired job and is divided into different steps depending on the position. In any case, however, we would like to get to know you personally after you have applied.
Naturally, we always try to get in touch as soon as possible after your application. At the same time we want to give all applicants a chance and therefore check the documents of all applicants as fairly as possible. Depending on the type of vacancy, the application process can therefore take several weeks. We ask you to be patient in this case. In the meantime, should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Possible recruitment steps at Wilo:
- Review of applications
- Telephone interview
- 1st interview
- 2nd interview
- Rehearsal work
- Finalization interview
There are currently no openings that suit you, but you are convinced that you are the right person for Wilo? In addition to open positions, we are also happy to accept speculative applications.
If so, please feel free to apply via the job posting on the online portal.
Junior HR Project Manager
The Wilo Group is one of the world’s leading premium providers of pumps and pump systems for the building services, water management and industrial sectors. In the past decade, we have developed from a hidden champion into a visible and connected champion. Today, Wilo has around 8,000 employees worldwide.
Our innovative solutions, smart products and individual services move water in an intelligent, efficient and climate-friendly manner. We are also making an important contribution to climate protection with our sustainability strategy and in conjunction with our partners. We are systematically pressing ahead with the digital transformation of the Group. We are already the digital pioneer in the industry with our products and solutions, processes, and business models.
Start your career with us. We are looking for a Junior HR Project Manager in our Sales Area LATAM.
JOB TYPE: Full time
LOCATION: Jundiaí e grande São Paulo
REFERENCE NUMBER: 2001
- You have the opportunity to experience a variety of different, exciting HR disciplines – from strategic concept work to operational excellence topics
- You engage in agile HR projects to design and further develop our global HR product portfolio in an international environment – providing local support in project implementations for global topics but also conducting local HR initiatives
- These projects are linked to different, interesting HR disciplines, among them – but not limited to – C&B topics, Performance & Talent Management, Employee Engagement, Strategic Workforce Planning, HR Reporting, HR Digitization Projects, etc.
- You regularly review the progress of our strategic HR projects and initiatives world-wide and align with regional and/or local HR projects to connect the dots
- This position is really meant to get you started as an HR professional
- Therefore, you have recently completed your studies – preferably with a focus on Human Resources already
You have gained first work experiences in a project focused environment
(e.g. business consulting or project management offices)
- You have an analytical and structured mindset and connect well with others
- You come with a hands-on “Can do” attitude
You are eager to learn, self-motivated and open to explore different HR disciplines before further progressing your HR career in a specific HR function
- You are fluent in English