TOGETHER WE MOVE WATER - AND THE FUTURE
Would you like to break new ground, contribute innovative ideas, and help shape tomorrow? Then help us move the world's most important resource and our future. We are always looking for talented people who can help us move forward every day as pioneers in the pump industry. Because: Our international success is directly linked to the excellent performance of our employees. Each and every one of them contributes to Wilo's progress. Explore our job market and discover new opportunities and talents with us.
OUR TIPS FOR THE CANDIDATES
What is particularly important to us in our candidates? Authenticity. We want to get to know you as you are and find out what drives you. We would also like to ask you to do some additional research on Wilo and the desired position before you apply. Because it is important to us that we can also serve you. Our company website and social media channels can certainly help you to get to know us in advance.
If you are convinced and want to move the water and the future together with us, we look forward to your application!
The selection procedure depends on the desired job and is divided into different steps depending on the position. In any case, however, we would like to get to know you personally after you have applied.
Naturally, we always try to get in touch as soon as possible after your application. At the same time we want to give all applicants a chance and therefore check the documents of all applicants as fairly as possible. Depending on the type of vacancy, the application process can therefore take several weeks. We ask you to be patient in this case. In the meantime, should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Possible recruitment steps at Wilo:
- Review of applications
- Telephone interview
- 1st interview
- 2nd interview
- Rehearsal work
- Finalization interview
There are currently no openings that suit you, but you are convinced that you are the right person for Wilo? In addition to open positions, we are also happy to accept speculative applications.
If so, please feel free to apply via the job posting on the online portal.
PCP Programmer – Logistics
Wilo is proud to be one of the leading companies in the pump industry and a premier supplier to the building technology, water management and industrial sector. By developing excellent products and solutions, we not only move water, but also the future for people around the world.
JOB TYPE: Full time
REFERENCE NUMBER: 0002
- New order analysis / Requirements survey / Purchase requests
- Production planning and control
- Elaboration of production orders
- Reading and interpretation of mechanical and hydraulic technical drawings
- Follow-up of the assembly and production routine
- Preparation and finalization of orders, paying attention to details inherent to the order
- Request for and control of quotations and production follow-up with machining, boiler making, and painting suppliers
- Implementation of stock control procedures and supplies
- Stock management (raw materials and finished products)
- Freight planning and negotiation
- Alignment of internal logistics processes and with customers
- Definition and scheduling of delivery routes
- Inventory counting, control, and verification
- Ensino médio completed
- AutoCAD 2D course (differential)
- Mechanical Technician (Differential)
- Knowledge of the Office Package (Emphasis on advanced Excel)
- Retractable forklift or gas forklift operation course (differential)
- Basic knowledge in reading and interpreting technical mechanical drawings
- Capacity for analytical and logical reasoning
- High sense of responsibility
- Careful way of working
- Willingness to learn continuously
WILO OFFERS MANY ADVANTAGES AS AN EMPLOYER
- Health and Dental Insurance
- We are a global employer with a family atmosphere
- We offer an exciting and varied work environment and projects
- We offer an innovative and digital working environment
When you submit your application to us, your data will be stored electronically for six months for the purpose of the application process.