TOGETHER WE MOVE WATER - AND THE FUTURE
Would you like to break new ground, contribute innovative ideas, and help shape tomorrow? Then help us move the world's most important resource and our future. We are always looking for talented people who can help us move forward every day as pioneers in the pump industry. Because: Our international success is directly linked to the excellent performance of our employees. Each and every one of them contributes to Wilo's progress. Explore our job market and discover new opportunities and talents with us.
Possible recruitment steps at Wilo:
- Review of applications
- Telephone interview
- 1st interview
- 2nd interview
- Rehearsal work
- Finalization interview
There are currently no openings that suit you, but you are convinced that you are the right person for Wilo? In addition to open positions, we are also happy to accept speculative applications.
If so, please feel free to apply via the job posting on the online portal.
TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT (BACKOFFICE)
Wilo is proud to be one of the leading companies in the pump industry and a premier supplier to the building technology, water management and industrial sector. By developing excellent products and solutions, we not only move water, but also the future for people around the world.
JOB TYPE: Full time
REFERENCE NUMBER: 00/09
- Attend captive and potential customer requests under the coordination of the commercial agents in Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Selecting equipment through technical information provided by commercial agents and company software.
- Registration of offers in CRM and status update.
- Elaboration of technical and commercial presentations of products and their applications in front of customer groups (virtual presentations).
- Recording and reporting KPI's periodically to his supervisor.
- Support for the integration of sales projection of sales agents by regions or market segments.
- Support in the integration of business plans.
- Follow-up of offers.
- Virtual technical-commercial presentations to customers.
- Attend internal and external trainings scheduled by the company.
- Proactive and continuous documentation on the products manufactured by the company, as well as applications and market segments.
- Commercial experience in sales of technical products (preferably in the sanitary market - not exclusive).
- English (intermediate-high, enough to participate in courses abroad).
- Knowledge of CRM, Outlook would be an asset.
- Preferably a student of industrial, electrical or mechanical engineering. Advanced
- Architecture student (not exclusive).
- Analytical and logical reasoning skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Careful way of working
- Ability to concentrate and willingness to perform
Willingness to learn continuously
WILO OFFERS MANY ADVANTAGES AS AN EMPLOYER
- We are a global employer with a family atmosphere
- We offer an exciting and varied working environment and projects
- We offer an innovative and digital working environment
When you submit your application to us, your data will be stored electronically for six months for the purpose of the application process.