TOGETHER WE MOVE WATER - AND THE FUTURE
Would you like to break new ground, contribute innovative ideas, and help shape tomorrow? Then help us move the world's most important resource and our future. We are always looking for talented people who can help us move forward every day as pioneers in the pump industry. Because: Our international success is directly linked to the excellent performance of our employees. Each and every one of them contributes to Wilo's progress. Explore our job market and discover new opportunities and talents with us.
OUR TIPS FOR THE CANDIDATES
What is particularly important to us in our candidates? Authenticity. We want to get to know you as you are and find out what drives you. We would also like to ask you to do some additional research on Wilo and the desired position before you apply. Because it is important to us that we can also serve you. Our company website and social media channels can certainly help you to get to know us in advance.
If you are convinced and want to move the water and the future together with us, we look forward to your application!
The selection procedure depends on the desired job and is divided into different steps depending on the position. In any case, however, we would like to get to know you personally after you have applied.
Naturally, we always try to get in touch as soon as possible after your application. At the same time we want to give all applicants a chance and therefore check the documents of all applicants as fairly as possible. Depending on the type of vacancy, the application process can therefore take several weeks. We ask you to be patient in this case. In the meantime, should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Possible recruitment steps at Wilo:
- Review of applications
- Telephone interview
- 1st interview
- 2nd interview
- Rehearsal work
- Finalization interview
There are currently no openings that suit you, but you are convinced that you are the right person for Wilo? In addition to open positions, we are also happy to accept speculative applications.
If so, please feel free to apply via the job posting on the online portal.
Trainee in Engineering
Wilo is proud to be one of the leading companies in the pump industry and a premier supplier to the building technology, water management and industrial sector. By developing excellent products and solutions, we not only move water, but also the future for people around the world.
JOB TYPE: Permanent
REFERENCE NUMBER: 00/03
- Preparation of technical commercial proposals
- Telephone and e-mail contacts with suppliers
- Preparation of technical reports
- Follow-up of the Try Out of new products
- Tests follow-up
- Elaboration of product bill of materials
- Technical drawings elaboration and revision
- Support to the departments of operations, marketing, application engineering and sales
- Follow up and update work instructions documentation
- Follow up external visits to suppliers
- Development of tools and performance indicators.
- Organization, as you will work with documentation, numbers and several projects
- Capacity for analytical and logical reasoning
- High sense of responsibility
- Careful way of working
- Ability to concentrate and willingness to perform
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Education: Studying Technical Education in Mechanics or Higher Education in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
- Possess Intermediate English
- Good knowledge of the office package, with emphasis in Excel
- Easy access to Jundiaí
WILO OFFERS MANY ADVANTAGES AS AN EMPLOYER
- We are a global employer with a family atmosphere
- We offer an exciting and varied working environment and projects
- We offer an innovative and digital working environment
When you submit your application to us, your data will be stored electronically for six months for the purpose of the application process.
Tel.: (11) 97472-9997