Wilo-Sevio ELASTOX-D 09
- High system efficiency owing to high aeration capacity
- High flexibility in the plant control system through the air intake’s large control range
- Maximum possible process-specific activation density by taking different basin geometries into account
- Long service life in municipal and industrial applications thanks to different membrane materials
- Low installation and conversion costs of existing pipework
Aeration system consisting of disc diffuser and pipe system to distribute the pressure. On-site downspout or air intake line can be connected directly to pipe system.
For fine bubble aeration of various fluids such as drainage and sewage or sludge, for the purpose of supplying oxygen and mixing.
Compressed air generators input air into the pipe system via the air intake pipe. The pipe system evenly distributes the supplied air to individual diffusers. Air is evenly input to the fluid free from coalescence via a sewage-resistant membrane.
Scope of delivery
- Downspout connection
- Main distribution line
- Diffuser line
- End distribution line
- Drainage pipe connection
- Membrane diffuser
- Fastening for pipe system
- Overview and layout
Wilo-Sevio ED 09/B/R¾/A-EPDM
Product family: Sevio
Product type: disc diffuser
- Nominal diameter 218 mm
- Perforation area 370 cm2
- Max. weight 0.70 kg
- Air load, min. 1.5 Nm³/h
- Air load, nominal 8.0 Nm³/h
- Air load, max. 10 Nm³/h
- Air load max. (for short periods) 10 Nm³/h
- Air intake min. temperature 5 °C
- Air intake max. temperature
- 80 °C (EPDM)
- 100 °C (silicone)
- Min. fluid temperature 5 °C
- Max. fluid temperature 35 °C
- EPDM, EPDM with reduced softeners or silicone
- Square pipe: Stainless steel
- Round pipe: Stainless steel or plastic
- Fixation: Stainless steel and plastic
- Gasket: Flat gasket made of NBR
The aeration system is composed of one or more aeration fields. An aeration field consists of several components.
The disc diffuser consists of a supporting plate with threaded connection, a plate and an RI. To prevent fluid entering the pipe system, a non-return valve can be optionally installed. As a result of the membrane’s excellent resilience, its perforation remains sealed when the membrane is not loaded.
As standard, disc diffusers are installed on the pipe system using a threaded connection (R¾) and rubber saddle on the round tube.
The energy-efficient pipe system guarantees ideal air distribution with low levels of pressure loss. It is detachable, height-adjustable and adapted to the characteristics of the basin and other plant technology.
Biological treatment with efficiency.
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||20|
PDF (12 MB)Download