- Can be directly installed in the discharge pipe
- Angle of propeller blades is adjustable
- Process reliability thanks to comprehensive monitoring devices
- Low vibration and long service life thanks to high-quality components
- Individually configurable to match your exact requirements
Axial pump submersible without cooling system for continuous duty in pipe chambers in the stationary wet well installation.
- Pre-cleaned sewage without faeces and long-fibre components
- Process water
- Process water
- Heavy-duty version made of grey cast iron
Scope of delivery
- Axial submersible pump
- Cable length as per customer request
- Accessories according to customer request
- Operating and maintenance manual
Wilo-EMU KPR 500-16° + T 49-10/53PEx
Angle adjustment of the propeller blades
Surface-cooled motor without cooling system
Number of poles
x10 = package length in mm
Motor for axial pump
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. fluid temperature: 3 - 40°C; higher temperatures on request
- Free ball passage: 85 – 130 mm.
- Permanently lubricated roller bearings
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Housing components: EN-GJL
- Propellers: Stainless steel
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: SiC/SiC
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4021
Axial submersible pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary wet installation
The angle of the propeller/impeller blades can be adjusted by hand. This makes it possible to adapt the unit to use in different conditions.
Surface-cooled motors (T motors) give off their heat directly to the surrounding fluid via the housing components and can be used in immersed state for continuous duty.
A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. It can be accessed from the outside and can be monitored with an optionally sealing chamber electrode.
All filling fluids used are potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The cable inlet of the T motors is longitudinally watertight. Cable lengths can be individually configured.
Fluid-side and motor-side sealing is possible in the following versions depending on the motor type:
- Version G: Two independently-acting mechanical seals
- Version K: Block seal cartridge with two independently acting mechanical seals
General overview 2020 International version
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||78|
PDF (48 MB)Download