Wilo-EMU polder pumps
- Deep water lowering using self-cooling motors
- Long service life thanks to heavy-duty version made of grey cast iron or bronze
- Compact design
- Rewindable motors with easy maintenance
- Hydraulics can be coated with Ceram CT to boost efficiency.
- The Ceram CP coating is optionally available, prevents deposits and prolongs the service life.
Multistage submersible pump as a polder pump for vertical installation
- Drinking water and industrial water from tanks or shallow bodies of water
- Municipal water supply
- Sprinkling and irrigation
- Lowering of the water level
- Industrial applications
- Utilisation of geothermal energy
- Utilisation in offshore areas
- Multistage submersible pump with semi-axial impellers
- Hydraulics and motor freely configurable, depending on power requirements
- Three-phase motor for direct or star-delta start
- Rewindable motors
Scope of delivery
- Hydraulics + motor completely assembled
- Connection cable approved for drinking water, cable cross-section and length per standard design or per customer request
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-EMU K 127P-3 + M 9-2/75
Construction form: Polder pump
Number of hydraulic stages
Submersible motor with special construction for polder pump applications
Size (8... = 8"; 9... = 10"; 12... = 12"; 15... = 16")
Number of poles
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Fluid temperature: 20 °C, higher temperature upon request
- Minimum flow across outside shroud: not necessary
- Max. sand content: 35 g/m3
- Max. number of starts: 10/h
- Protection class: IP68
- Control range for frequency converter:
- 2-pole: 25 – 50 Hz
- 4-pole: 30 – 50 Hz
Polder pump for vertical installation.
Multistage polder pump with semi-axial hydraulics. Housing parts made of EN-GJL with 2K-coating or G-CuSn10, impellers made of NiAl-Bz. Pressure connection as flange connection.
Motor above the hydraulics, surrounded by a flow shroud. Fluid flows around the motor during operation, permitting surfacing of the motor.
Three-phase motor with rewindable PVC-insulated winding for direct and star-delta starting. Motor shroud made of A2/A4-quality stainless steel or steel/G-CuSn10. Standard pump connection. Sealing of motor shaft achieved through the use of a double mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material.
Thrust bearing with rockers for absorption of high axial thrust. Negative axial thrust is absorbed by the counter-thrust bearing. Self-lubricating bearing. Motors are filled with water-glycol mixture as standard. Alternatively, they can be filled with drinking water (T version). Frequency converter operation is permitted (SF 1.1).
The internal motor is cooled by the fluid. The limit values for maximum fluid temperature and minimum flow velocity must be adhered to. The volume flow must not be interrupted during operation.
General overview 2020 International version
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||78|
PDF (48 MB)Download