- Easy operation: User-oriented menu navigation with multi-language plain text display and/or symbol navigation.
- Easy-to-use system: Storage and output of operating data, display and storage of error messages.
- Reliable system: Conductivity test of the transmitter paths, motor protection, status indicator for drives.
- Advanced settings: 3 adjustable setpoints, PID controller.
- Optional modules for connection to bus systems: Profibus, CANBus, ModBus RTU, LON, BACnet and others.
Comfort control system for all conventional pumps in glandless and glanded design with fixed speeds and three-phase motors.
For stageless power adjustment to the variable operating states of single, double or multi-pump systems (up to 6 pumps). Controlling depends on the differential pressure Δp, feed/return temperature (±T) or differential temperature (ΔT), including the free adjustment of the duty point by means of advance correction of the full-load pump output.
How it works
Wilo Comfort Control Systems enable the infinitely variable electronically controlled power adjustment of pumps to the variable operating statuses of the hydraulic system, depending on the pressure (p), volume flow (Q) and temperature (T) control variables.
- PID controller
- Integrated real time clock with summer/winter time switchover
- Integrated individual/total elapsed time indicator
- Service life optimisation for multi-pump systems
- Motor protection by connection of WSK, PTC TS and TSA
- Multi-colour touch display with backlight
- Status display for drives (e.g. pumps and frequency converters)
- User-oriented menu navigation with multi-language plain text display and/or symbol navigation
- Storage and display of extensive operating data
- Defined display of error messages and storage in the history memory
- Conductivity test of the transmitter paths
CC-HVAC 2x1.1 FC WM
Comfort Controller for the control of conventional pumps with fixed speed
Comfort Controller with frequency converter for the base-load pump
Heating, air conditioning, cooling applications
Number of pumps to be controlled (1 – max. 6 pumps)
Maximum rated motor power P2 of the pump to be controlled in kW
Version including frequency converter
WM = wall fixation, IP 54
BM = floor model, IP 54
Switch cabinet installation on request
- Device versions
- Wall fixation (WM) up to P2 = 4 kW
- Floor model (BM) from P2 = 5.5 kW
- Version for control panel installation on request
- Protection class IP54
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- for pumps with a rated power of P2 = 1.1 to 45 kW (higher power and other voltages on request)
- Speed control range of 100 % and 30 % of the rated motor speed
- Power factor cos φ of > 0.90
- Efficiency at Pmax of > 0.93 and within the permissible partial load range of > 0.85
- Output voltage of 3 x 130 V – 400 V
- Output frequency of (10 Hz) 12 Hz – 50/60 Hz
- Permitted ambient temperature 0 °C to +40 °C
|Product description||Article number|