Microprocessor-controlled switchgear for level-dependent control of a submersible pump with float switch for level measurement. The parametrization is carried out using dip switches and potentiometers. For connection to the mains connection without neutral conductor (3~400 V) only!
- “Drain” operating mode: For draining waste water shafts in water disposal
- Configurable overload protection
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Pump kick function for 2 sec
- Adjustable follow-up time up to 120 sec
- Direction of rotation monitoring
- High water alarm with forced switch-on of the connected pump
- Fault memory of the last fault
- Lockable main switch
- Control panel with buttons
- Display of the current operating or fault conditions via LED
- Configurable electronic motor current monitoring
- Configuration of individual functions using dip switches and potentiometers
- Integrated alarm buzzer, mains-independent via 9 V battery (optionally available as accessory)
- 1x digital input for float switches (pump on/off)
- 1x digital input for high water signal with float switch (high water alarm)
- 1x input for thermal winding monitor with bimetallic temperature sensor – connection of PTC sensors is not possible!
- 1x potential-free contact for the collective fault signal (SSM)
Scope of delivery
- Installation and operating instructions
Attention: Signal transmitters are to be provided on-site. Switchgears are not protected against explosions and may be used only outside potentially explosive atmospheres.
Signal transmitters within potentially explosive atmospheres must be connected through an intrinsically safe circuit, e.g. breakdown barrier or Ex cut-off relay. The direct connection of pumps within potentially explosive atmospheres is not possible!
|Max. number of controllable pumps|
|Rated voltage U|
|Mains frequency f|
|Min. rated current I|
|Max. rated current per pump I|
Direct online (DOL)
|Net weight, approx.|