Microprocessor-controlled switchgear for level-dependent control of two submersible pumps with float switch for level measurement. The parametrization is carried out using dip switches and potentiometers.
- “'Drain” operating mode: For draining waste water shafts in water disposal
- Configurable overload protection
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Pump kick function for 2 sec
- Adjustable follow-up time up to 120 sec
- Pump cycling after every run
- Rotation direction monitoring
- High water alarm with forced switch-on of the connected pumps
- Fault memory of the last fault
- Lockable main switch
- Control panel with buttons
- Display of the current operating or fault conditions via LED
- Configurable electronic motor current monitoring
- Configuration of individual functions using dip switches and potentiometers
- Integrated alarm buzzer, mains-independent via 9 V battery (optionally available as accessory)
- 2x digital inputs for float switches (pump on/off)
- 1x digital input for high water signal with float switch (high water alarm)
- 2x inputs for thermal winding protection monitoring with bimetallic temperature sensor - connection of PTC sensors is not possible!
- 1x potential-free contact for the collective fault signal (SSM)
- 1x potential-free contact for the high water alarm
Scope of delivery
- Installation and operating instructions
Attention: Signal transmitters are to be provided on-site. Switchgears are not protected against explosions and may be used only outside potentially explosive areas.
Signal transmitters within hazardous areas must be connected through an intrinsically safe electric circuit, e.g. breakdown barrier or ex-rated cut-off relay. The direct connection of pumps within potentially explosive areas is not possible!
|Max. number of controllable pumps|
|Rated voltage U|
|Mains frequency f|
|Min. rated current I|
|Max. rated current per pump I|
Direct online (DOL)
|Net weight, approx.|