Filter 106A sin IP54 Wilo-EFC
The dU/dt and sinus output filters are recommended to reinforce motor protection in case of applications with short motor cables, old generation motors, frequent braking or aggressive environments.
Special features/product advantages:
- Up to 100 m cable (shielded/unshielded) complies with the requirements of IEC60034-17* (general purpose motors). Above this cable length the risk of “double pulsing” increases
- Motor bearing stress, slightly reduced, mainly in high power motors
- Eliminates motor cable ringing. Does not change the emission class. Does not allow longer motor cables as specified for the frequency converter’s built-in RFI filter
- Max. motor cable length of 100 m ... 150 m. With guaranteed EMC performance: 150 m screened. Without guaranteed EMC performance: 150 m unscreened
- Does not eliminate acoustic switching noise from the motor
- Provides a sinusoidal phase-to-phase motor terminal voltage. Complies with IEC-60034-17* and NEMA-MG1 requirements for general purpose motors with cables up to 500 m (1 km for frame size D and above).
- Reduces bearing currents caused by circulating currents. Does not reduce common-mode currents (shaft currents). Eliminates motor cable ringing. Does not change the emission class. Does not allow longer motor cables as specified for the frequency converter’s built-in RFI filter.
- With guaranteed EMC performance: 150 m shielded and 300 m unshielded (only conducted emissions).Without guaranteed EMC performance: up to 500 m (1 km for frame size D and above).
- Eliminates acoustic switching noise from the motor caused by magnetostriction
Scope of delivery:
- dU/dt and sinus output filters
- Installation and operating instructions
|Net weight, approx.||134 kg|