- Easy operation: Display, symbols and menu navigation analogous to the Wilo glanded pumps of the latest design
- Easy-to-use system: System access to the service menu protected via code, error history memory with up to 16 individual messages
- Reliable system: Permanent display of pumps and system status as well as the actual value present in the display
- SBM and SSM as standard, other error messages/alarm signals can optionally be output via relay or via other communication tools (e.g., bus systems)
- Advanced settings: 2 adjustable setpoints, remote setpoint adjustment possible
- Communication capability: Connectible bus systems: BACnet, Modbus RTU (RS 485) (LON connectible via optional module)
Digitally controlled, variable Smart control systems for driving glandless and glanded pumps of all makes and single and multi-pump systems.
Control of fixed speed pumps via contactors (cascade connection)
Control of fixed speed pumps via contactors (cascade connection), but control of a pump via frequency converter as a base-load pump, control of the peak-load pumps in cascade connection
For stageless power adjustment to the variable operating states of single, double or multi-pump systems (up to 4 pumps). Controlling depends on the differential pressure Δp, feed/return temperature (±T) or differential temperature (ΔT), including the free adjustment of the duty point by means of advance correction of the full-load pump output.
|Product description||Max. number of controllable pumps||Max. rated current per pump I||Article number|