Water-supply unit with 2 non self-priming, horizontally aligned high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps of the MHIL series switched in parallel with fixed speed in glanded design. Ready for connection with stainless steel pipework, mounted on a base frame, equipped with a BC switchgear.
For fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting in residential buildings and small commercial locations.
For pumping of drinking water and clean process water and other water mixtures that do not chemically or mechanically attack the materials used and do not contain any abrasive or long-fibre constituents.
Special features/product benefits
• High operational reliability, thanks to system with two horizontal multistage MHIL pumps with stainless steel hydraulics
• Highly efficient EC motor with IE3 class for three phase motors from 0.75 kW and larger
• Drinking water approval (ACS) for pumps with components made of stainless steel that come into contact with the fluid
• Simple operation thanks to Basic Control switchgear with all necessary functions
- Two pumps of the MHIL 3 to MHIL 5 series per system with an IE3 standard motor for 3~ motors and IE1 for 1~ motors
- Components that come in contact with the fluid are corrosion resistant.
- Base frame made of galvanised steel
- Pipework made of galvanised steel
- Stop valve on the suction and pressure side of each pump
- Non-return valve on the pressure side of each pump
- Pressure switch on the pressure side
- Pressure gauge on the pressure side
- Optional low-water cut-out switchgear on the suction side
- Automatic pump control specially for the pump management with fixed speed with the switchgear
BasicControl, accommodated in a plastic cabinet.
The operationally necessary functions are ensured by the electromechanical technology used. Starting/stopping the pumps with a pressure switch; low-water cut-out switchgear, motor protection, pump cycling, stop delay of the pumps. An LED display provides information on alarms and pump operation and provides switches for selecting the operating mode.
|Number of pumps||2|
|Fluid temperature T||5 °C|
|Ambient temperature T||0 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure PN||10 bar|
|Maximum inlet pressure p inl||6 bar|
|Mains connection||3~400 V, 50 Hz|
|Rated power P2||0.75 kW|
|Rated current IN||1.95 A|
|Rated speed n||2900 1/min|
|Protection class motor||IP54|
|Protection class switchgear||IP54|
|Pump housing||Cast iron|
|Pipework material||1.0026, galvanised|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||G 2|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||G 2|
|Net weight, approx. m||61 kg|