- Heavy-duty version made of cast iron
- External macerator
- Sealing with mechanical seal on fluid side
- Sealing chamber
Submersible sewage pump with external macerator for continuous duty for stationary and portable wet well installation.
- Sewage containing faeces
- Pre-cleaned sewage without faeces and long-fibre components
- Macerator with external blade and pulling cut
- Winding temperature monitoring with bimetallic strip
Scope of delivery
- 10-metre connection cable with bare cable end
- A version with attached float switch and shockproof plug
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Drain MTC 32F55.13/66Ex
Cast iron version
Nominal diameter [mm]
Max. delivery head [m]
Max. volume flow [m3/h]
Power P2 [kW] = (value/10 = 6.6 kW)
With float switch and shockproof plug
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz (only MTC 40) and 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S2-15 min or S3 30%
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature: 3…40 °C (MTC 40: 3…35 °C)
- Cable length: 10 m
- Motor housing: EN-GJL-200 or EN-GJL-250
- Hydraulics housing: EN-GJL-250
- Impeller: EN-GJL-HB175, EN-GJS-500 or EN-GJL-250
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.0503, 1.7225 or 1.4021
- Macerator: Stainless steel 1.4112, Abrasit/1.4034 or X102CrMo17K4
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side:
- MTC 40 Al oxide/SiC
- MTC 32F39.16: NBR
- MTC 32F49.17 and MTC 32F55.13: Carbon/ceramic
- Static gasket: NBR
Submersible sewage pump with external macerator as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation in continuous duty.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as a horizontal thread connection/flange connection (MTC 40) or as flange connection (MTC 32). Open multi-channel impellers are used.
The motors available are surface-cooled motors in single-phase version (only MTC 40) and three-phase version for direct starting. The waste heat is given off directly to the surrounding fluid via the motor housing. These motors can operated immersed in continuous duty (S1) and non-immersed in short-time duty (S2) or intermittent periodic duty (S3).
Furthermore the motors are equipped with thermal winding monitoring. The thermal winding monitor protects the motor winding from overheating. Bimetallic strips are used for this as standard.
The connection cable has bare cable ends and is 10 m long as standard. The "A" model is equipped with a float switch and shockproof plug.
There is a sealing chamber between the motor and hydraulics. It is filled with medical white oil and protects the motor from media ingress by the seal on pump side. Pump-side and motor-side sealing is available in different versions depending on the motor type:
- MTC 32F39.16: mechanical seal on the fluid side, two rotary shaft seals on the motor side
- MTC 32F49.17, ...55.13 and MTC 40: two independently acting mechanical seals