- Selectively dissolves deposits in the sand trap via a mechanical stirring apparatus
- Process reliability ensured by use of Abrasit and stainless steel
- Low vibration and long service life with direct mounting of the stirring apparatus on the impeller
- Durable due to Ceram-coated internal surfaces of the hydraulics which enhance wear resistance
Submersible sewage pump with mechanical stirring apparatus for continuous duty for stationary wet well installation.
Pumping of highly abrasive and faeces-containing sewage without long-fibre components
- Heavy-duty version made of grey cast iron
- Self-cooling motors with 1- or 2-chamber system
- Easy installation due to suspension unit or pump support foot
- Mechanical stirring apparatus attached directly to the impeller
- Mixer head made of Abrasite (chilled cast iron)
Scope of delivery
- Submersible sewage pump with mechanical stirring apparatus
- Cable length up to motor size 17 available in increments of 10 m, from motor size 20 and higher according to customer request
- Accessories according to customer request
- Operating and maintenance manual
Wilo-EMU FA 08.52WR + T 17-6/16HEx
Submersible sewage pump
x10 = pressure connection nominal diameter, e.g. DN 80
With mechanical stirring apparatus
T = surface-cooled motor without cooling system
FK, FKT, HC = self-cooling motor with active cooling system
Number of poles
x10 = package length in mm
H = rotary shaft seal/mechanical seal
G = two separate mechanical seals
K = block seal cartridge with two mechanical seals
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode with self-cooling motor: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. fluid temperature: 3 - 40°C; higher temperatures on request
- Free ball passage: 23 – 58 mm.
- Permanently lubricated roller bearings
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Housing components: EN-GJL
- Impeller: EN-GJL or EN-GJS
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: NBR or SiC/SiC
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4021
- Stirring apparatus: Abrasite
Submersible sewage pump with mechanical stirring apparatus as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible dry matter content is 8%, depending on the hydraulics and impeller type.
Vortex impellers are used exclusively as the impeller shape. A mechanical stirring apparatus is mounted to these as an axial extension of the motor shaft. The mixer head is made of Abrasite chilled cast iron.
Surface-cooled motors (T motors) give off their heat directly to the surrounding fluid via the housing components and can be used in immersed state for continuous duty.
The oil-filled motors (FK motors) and self-cooling dry motors (FKT, HC motors) give off their heat to the pumped fluid via a built-in heat exchanger. As a result, these motors are suitable for continuous duty either in immersed or non-immersed state.
All motors have a sealing chamber that protects the motor from fluid ingress. It can be accessed from the outside and can be monitored with an optionally sealing chamber electrode.
All filling fluids used are potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The cable inlet on T, HC and FKT motors is longitudinally watertight. Up to motor size 17, cable lengths are available in fixed lengths measured in 10 m intervals. Starting from motor size 20, the cable length can be individually configured.
Fluid-side and motor-side sealing is possible in the following versions depending on the motor type:
- Version H: Mechanical seal for the fluid side, rotary shaft seal for the motor side
- Version G: Two independently-acting mechanical seals
- Version K: Block seal cartridge with two independently acting mechanical seals