- Especially reliable due to ATEX approval and longitudinally watertight cable inlet (CUT GE…)
- Excellent operational reliability due to spherically formed macerator with pulling cut
- Long service life through a high-quality motor seal with two independent mechanical seals and optional pencil electrode for sealing chamber control
Submersible sewage pump with macerator for intermittent duty and continuous duty, for stationary and portable wet well installation.
- Sewage containing faeces in accordance with (DIN) EN 12050-1
- Macerator with internal or external blade and pulling cut
- Winding temperature monitoring with bimetallic strip
- ATEX approval (with motor version "P")
- Optional external pencil electrode for the sealing chamber monitoring
Wilo-Rexa CUT GE03.26/P-T15-2-540X/P
Submersible sewage pump with centrifugal hydraulics
Series with macerator
GI = internal macerator
GE = external macerator
Nominal diameter of the pressure connection:
03 = DN 32
04 = DN 40
Zero-delivery head in m
S = stainless steel motor housing
P = cast iron motor housing
Mains connection version:
M = 1~
T = 3~
Value/10 = motor power P2 in kW
Number of poles
Frequency (5 = 50 Hz, 6 = 60 Hz)
Code for rated voltage
No supplement = not Ex-rated
X = Ex-rated
Additional electrical equipment:
No supplement = with bare cable end
P = with plug
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Operating mode, non-immersed, CUT GI: S2-15 min; S3 10 %
- Operating mode, non-immersed, CUT GE: S2-30 min; S3 25%
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: F (CUT GE: optionally H)
- Fluid temperature: 3…40 °C, max. 60 °C for 3 min
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 10 m
- Motor housing: 1.4301 (motor version “S”) or EN-GJL-250 (motor version “P”)
- Hydraulics housing: EN-GJL-250
- Impeller: EN-GJL 250
- Shaft end: Stainless steel 1.4021
- Macerator: interior blade = 1.4528; external blade = Abrasite/1.4034
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: C/MgSiO4
- Static gaskets: NBR
Submersible sewage pump with internal or external macerator as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation in intermittent and continuous duty.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection with a DN 32/40 combined connection. The maximum possible dry matter is 8 % (depending on the hydraulics) Single-channel and multi-channel impellers are used.
Single-phase and three-phase current surface-cooled motors for direct starting are used as the motors. The waste heat is given off directly to the surrounding fluid via the motor housing. These motors can operated immersed in continuous duty (S1) and non-immersed in short-time duty (S2) or intermittent periodic duty (S3).
The motors are equipped with a thermal winding monitor. This protects the motor windings against overheating. Bimetallic strips are used for this as standard. Motors in the P-version are also equipped with motor compartment monitoring. The moisture probe signals water ingress into the motor compartment.
Furthermore, the motor can also be fitted with an external pencil electrode to monitor the sealing chamber. This signals if there is water ingress into the sealing chamber through the seal on the pump side.
The connection cable has a length of 10 m as standard and the single-phase version is equipped with a plug. The three-phase version has bare cable ends as standard and is cast as longitudinally watertight for P-version motors.
There is a sealing chamber between the motor and hydraulics. It is filled with medical white oil and protects the motor from media ingress by the seal on pump side. The pump-side and motor-side seals are provided by two mechanical seals which rotate independently of each other.
- 10 m connection cable with plug (single-phase version) or bare cable end (three-phase version)
- Installation and operating instructions
Installation and operating instructions
General overview (Documents)
Certificate REACH (Documents)
|Product description||Pressure port||Rated power P2||Connection cable length||Mains connection||Explosion protection ATEX ATEX||Article number|