- Ready-to-plug and immediately ready to go (A and P version)
- Attached float switch (A-model) enables easy operation
- Safe vortex hydraulics with large, free ball passage to prevent clogging during operation
- Sealing chamber with optional external monitoring
Submersible sewage pump for intermittent operation for stationary and portable wet well installation.
- Sewage containing faeces in accordance with EN 12050-1
- Winding temperature monitoring with bimetal strip
- Optional external pencil electrode for sealing chamber control
Wilo-Rexa FIT V06DA-110/EAD1-2-T0015-540-A
Submersible sewage pump
Nominal diameter of pressure connection e.g. DN 65
Hydraulics drilled on the suction side in accordance with DIN drilled
Standard material version, hydraulics
Standard material version motor
Seal with two independent mechanical seals
IE efficiency class, e.g. 1 = IE1 (derived from IEC 60034-30)
Number of poles
Mains connection version:
M = 1~
T = 3~
Value/10 = motor power P2 in kW
Frequency (5 = 50 Hz, 6 = 60 Hz)
Code for rated voltage
Additional electrical equipment:
O = with bare cable end
P = with plug
A = with float switch and plug
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S2-15 min; S3 10%
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature: 3 – 40 °C, max. 60 °C for 3 min
- Free passage: 50 / 65 / 80 mm
- Cable length: 10 m
- Motor housing: 1.4301
- Hydraulics housing: EN-GJL 250
- Impeller: EN-GJL 250
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: C/MgSiO4
- Shaft end: Stainless steel 1.4021
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation in intermittent operation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible dry matter is 8 % (depending on the hydraulics). Vortex impellers are used as the impeller shape.
The motors available are surface-cooled motors in single-phase version (with built-in operating capacitor) and three-phase version for the direct starting. The waste heat is given off directly to the surrounding fluid via the motor housing. These motors can operated immersed in continuous duty (S1) and non-immersed in short-time duty (S2) or intermittent periodic duty (S3).
Furthermore the motors are equipped with thermal motor monitoring. This protects the motor windings against overheating. For units with single-phase AC motors this is built-in and switches automatically. I.e. if the motor is switched off due to overheating and then cools down it is automatically switched on again. Bimetallic strips are used for this as standard.
In addition the motor can be equipped with an external sealing chamber electrode for monitoring the oil barrier chamber. This signals if there is water ingress into the oil barrier chamber through the mechanical seal on the fluid side.
The connection cable has a length of 10 m as standard and is available in following versions:
- With bare cable ends
- With plug
- With float switch and plug
There is a sealing chamber between the motor and hydraulics. This is filled with medicinal white oil. The fluid-side and motor-side seals are provided by two mechanical seals which rotate independently of each other.
- Submersible sewage pump with 10 m cable
- Cable version depending on the variant:
- With bare cable ends (O)
- With plug (P)
- With float switch and plug (A)
- Operating and maintenance manual