- Pressure-loss optimised system designed in accordance with the EN 12845 Standard with electrical or diesel drive, jockey pump for maintaining system pressure
- Flexible, modular and solid construction for safe transport and simple installation
- Bypass volume flow for the protection of the pump with spacer coupling for simple maintenance
- High-quality SC-Fire control prepared for BACnet and Modbus building management system integration
- Special base plate for minimal vibrations, cable laid in the construction in such a way as to ensure maximum reliability and service life
Pressure boosting systems for fire fighting according to EN 12845.
Consists of 1 or 2 pumps, depending on the module, with horizontal base plate - EN 733 - with spacer coupling, electric or diesel motor and a multistage, vertical electric jockey pump.
Fully automatic water supply of fire extinguishing systems with a sprinkler system in residential, commercial, public and industrial buildings, as well as hotels, hospitals and department stores.
- 1 or 2 pumps with horizontal base frame of series 32-200 to 150-315, with IE3-equivalent standard motor or diesel motor
- With a diaphragm installed directly on the main pump housing to prevent overheating in the event of zero flow
- Jockey pump of series MVIL-1 or MVI-1with pressure switch and vertical pressure vessel 20 l, PN16
- One switch cabinet per pump, fixed to a robust support structure. SC Fire model: E for the electric motor and D for the diesel motor, both equipped with Smart Controller, plus J for the jockey pump
- Base plate made of electro-galvanised steel with height-adjustable holder for the outlet manifold
- Pipework made of steel; painted with epoxy resin. Manifold with flanges
- Shutting gate with safety lock on the discharge side of each pump
- Non-return valve on the discharge side of each pump
- A circuit with dual pressure switch, pressure gauge, non-return valve, valve for the main pump and standby pump for automatic start
- Concentric cone on the discharge side of the main and standby pump, for speed limitation according to the parameters specified in EN 12845
- DN2" connection for the supply tank of the pumps
- Pressure measurement on the discharge side
- Only for the model with diesel motor:
- Vibration damping sleeve on the discharge side of the pump
- Vibration damper under the base plate of the pump
- Fuel tank with level sensor and sufficient volume for six hours of autonomous operation
- 2 or 4 batteries on the base plate and battery charger at the SC Fire switch cabinet
- Accessories on request:Note on fluids: Approved fluids are generally waters which do not attack the materials used, neither chemically nor mechanically, and do not contain any abrasive or long-fibre constituents. System in accordance with EN 12845
- Horizontal 500 l supply tank, with float valve and pressure switch for LL-alarm (water shortage)
- Flow meter: Kit with eccentric cone on the suction side, complete with check valve with hand lever or handwheel
- Vacuum gauge with valve
- Valves with electrical contact
- Vibration damping sleeve for the manifold
- Remote control panel for transmitting level A and level B alarms
- Densitometer for the battery
- Spare parts kit for the diesel motor
- Sound absorber (30 dBA) for the diesel motor
- Hydraulic heat exchanger for the diesel motor
Scope of delivery
- Factory-mounted, ready-for-installation pressure boosting system, which has been checked for functionality and impermeability
- Installation and operating instructions
- Required accessories on request
Wilo-SiFire EN 40/200-180-7.5/10.5/0.55 EDJ
Compact pressure boosting system for fire fighting equipment
in acc. with EN 12845
Type of main pump
Actual impeller diameter of the main pump
Power of the electric motor [kW]
Power of the diesel motor [kW]
Power of the motor for the jockey pump [kW]
An electric pump
A diesel pump
A jockey pump
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50 Hz (1~230 V, 50 Hz for the control panel of the diesel pump)
- IE3-equivalent standard motors, diesel motor with direct injection or turbo diesel motor with air or water cooling
- Max. ambient temperature +4 °C to +40 °C (+10 °C to +40 °C, if a diesel pump is installed)
- Max. fluid temperature +25 °C
- Max. operating pressure 10 or 16 bar
- Max. inlet pressure 6 bar
- Volume flow 10 m³/h to 750 m³/h
- Max. delivery head 128 m
- Nominal connection diameters on the pressure side DN 65 to DN 250
- Nominal connection diameters on the intake side DN 50 to DN 200
- Switch cabinet protection class IP54
- Main/standby pump with horizontal base frame in accordance with EN 733
- With epoxy resin painted piping and hydraulic connections
- Permissible fluids: Note on fluids: Approved fluids are generally waters which do not attack the materials used, neither chemically nor mechanically, and do not contain any abrasive or long-fibre constituents. System in accordance with EN 12845
- Non-aggressive, clean water
- Firefighting water
For the pump with horizontal base frame depending on the model
- Impellers made of bronze CuSn10 or CuAl10Fe5Ni5 or stainless steel AISI 316/1.4401
- Pump housing made of grey cast iron EN-GJL-250
- Shaft made of stainless steel AISI420/1.4021 or AISI 431/1.4057
- Neck rings made of stainless steel AISI316L/1.4409 or bronze
For the jockey pump
- Impellers made of stainless steel AISI 304/ 1.4301
- Pump housing made of grey cast iron EN-GJL-250 (stainless steel AISI304/1.4301 for MVI)
- Shaft made of stainless steel AISI 304/ 1.4301
- O-ring seals made of EPDM
- Base frame: Manufactured from profiles consisting of electro-galvanised steel with brackets for the switch cabinets and the outlet manifold. Special square holes at the bottom for forklift trucks, as well as integrated hooks for lifting slings. Side profiles at the top on each side to enhance the rigidity of the system when moving and lifting.
- Plastic cover at the rear which provides visual access to the valve position and pressure gauge.
- Pipework: Complete pipework with flanges made of epoxy resin painted steel, suitable for the connection of all common piping materials; the dimensions of the pipework must correspond to the overall hydraulic performance of the pressure boosting system
- Pumps: 1 or 2 pumps with horizontal base frame - EN 733 - with spacer coupling, electric or diesel motor.
- • Back-pull-out model to ensure the internal parts of the pump are easy to access without having to move the motor or piping.
- Valves: The main pumps are fitted with a shut-off valve and non-return valve on the discharge side, both of which are painted with epoxy resin and adapted for a flange connection.
- Diaphragm pressure vessel: Diaphragm pressure vessel 20 l/PN16, on the discharge side of the jockey pump, with drain plug.
- Tank: The fuel tank is made of metal painted with epoxy resin and is located behind the bracket of the switch cabinet
- Sensors and display: 2 pressure switches, 2/16 bar per pump, on the discharge side, for activating the pump start via the SCFire controller and regulator. The discharge side pressure gauge (∅ 63 mm) is located in the middle of the rear panel.
- Controller: The system is equipped as standard with a separate switchgear/control device (SC Fire) for the electric or diesel motor and a switchgear/control device for the jockey pump.
Installation and operating instructions
General overview (Documents)
Certificate REACH (Documents)
|Product description||System output without standby pump Q||Gross weight, approx. m||Maximum operating pressure PN||Number of pumps||Number of standby pumps||Article number|