Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions -Game of Skill – Wilo Work
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Wilo Australia PTY LTD) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter via Facebook entrants must post a photo including a Wilo product to Facebook with the hashtag #wilowork during the promotional period and follow Wilo Australia on Facebook from the account the image was posted to
4. To enter via Instagram entrants must post a photo including a Wilo product to Instagram with the hashtag #wilowork during the promotional period and follow Wilo Australia on Instagram from the account the image was posted to
5. With permission (obtained by contact with the entrant) selected entries will be reposted to Wilo Australia PTY LTD.’s social media channels. Credit (in the form of tagging) will be given to the original poster if they desire it.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be substantially unique; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
10. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
11. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged.
12. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
13. The Promoter is Wilo Australia, 2/29 Alexandra Place, Murarrie, Queensland, 4172 Australia
14. Entries will be judged at Wilo Australia on the dates stipulated in the terms and conditions and the winner’s name will be published on Wilo Australia’s Facebook and Instagram within 30 days of the draw.
15. The winner will be notified in writing via the applicable social media channel within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
16. If Wilo Australia is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Wilo Australia has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Wilo Australia will award the prize to another valid entrant.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
18. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook and Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
19. By participating in the competition the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
20. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
21. Prizes will be sent to the winners address as supplied by the winner on request within twenty-30 days of the prize being drawn
22. Subject to state permit authority restrictions, the Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion.
23. The Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. The winners will be notified via Facebook or Instagram, depending on the method of entry used.
26. There are 6 round of competitions in this promotion – The current promotional dates are below
Round 1 - July
Entries Open - 1/7/2018 Entries close 31/7/2018 (promotional period)
Entries Judged and winner selected 1/8/2018
Prize: Milwaukee Jobsite Radio valued at $190