Wilo-EMU 10" ... 24"
Special features/product advantages
- Hydraulics adapted to the duty point allow energy-efficient operation
- Individually configurable motors and materials for reliable operation in every application
- Drinking water versions with ACS approval.
- Motors with sheath flow cooling (CoolAct technology) for higher power density.
- Maintenance-friendly, rewindable motors.
- For use as a pressure-boosting system in the pressure shroud.
- Hydraulics can be coated with Ceram CT to increase efficiency.
- The Ceram CP coating is optionally available to prevent deposits and to achieve a long service life.
Multistage 12...24” submersible pump in sectional construction for vertical and horizontal installation
- For drinking water supply / general water supply from boreholes and rainwater storage tanks
- Process water supply
- Municipal water supply
- Sprinkling and irrigation
- Pressure boosting
- Pumping water in industrial applications and for water control
- Utilisation of geothermal energy
- Utilisation in offshore areas
- Multistage submersible-motor pump with radial or semi-axial impellers
- Hydraulics and motor freely configurable according to power requirements
- Non-return valve can be integrated (depending on type)
- Three-phase motor for direct or star-delta starting
- Hermetically cast motors
- Rewindable motors
Scope of delivery
- Hydraulics + motor fully assembled
- Connecting cable approved for drinking water, cable cross-section and length per standard design or per customer request
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-EMU NK 63-17 + NU 611-2/15
Diameter of the hydraulic unit in inches ["]
Number of hydraulic stages
Size (4… = 4", 5…, 611 = 6")
Number of poles
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Immersed operating mode: S1
- Max. fluid temperature (higher temperatures on request):
- NU 5... / NU 6… / NU 7… / NU 811 = 30 °C
- NU 801 / NU 9... / NU 12.. / NU 16… / U… = 20 °C
- Minimum motor flow:
- NU 5... / NU 7... = 0.16 m/s
- NU 611 = 0.1 - 0.5 m/s
- NU 811 = 0.5 m/s
- NU 801 / NU 9... / NU 12… / NU 16… / U... = 0.1 m/s
- Max. sand content: 35 g/m3
- Max. number of starts: 10/h
- Max. immersion depth:
- NU 5…, NU 7…= 350 m
- NU 611, NU 811 = 100 m
- Remaining motors = 300 m
- Protection class: IP 68
- Control range for frequency converter:
- NU 5... / NU 6… / NU 7… / NU 811 / U 21… = 30-50 Hz
- NU 801 / NU 911 / NU 12… / NU 16… (2-pole) = 25-50 Hz
- NU 801 / NU 911 / NU 12… / NU 16… (4-pole) = 30-50 Hz
Submersible-motor pump for vertical or horizontal installation.
Multistage submersible-motor pump with radial – semi-axial hydraulics. Housing parts made of EN-GJL or EN-GJS with 2K coating or G-CuSn10, impellers made of G-CuSn10 or NiAl-Bz.
Pressure port as threaded connection (up to K 12...) or as flange connection. A non-return valve can be installed instead of the pressure port on types K 12..., K 14…. For the remaining types, a non-return valve can be mounted directly on the pressure outlet.
Three-phase motor for direct and star-delta starting Sealed, hermetically cast motor with enamel-insulated winding, resin-impregnated (NU 5…, NU 7…) or rewindable motor with PVC-insulated winding (NU 611, NU 8…, NU 9…, NU 12…, NU 16…, U…).
Standardised pump connection. Sealing of the motor shaft is achieved through the use of a mechanical seal (NU… series) made of solid silicon carbide material or through the use of rotary shaft seals (U… series). Self-lubricating motor bearing. Thrust bearing with rockers for absorption of high axial thrust. Negative axial thrust is absorbed by the counter-thrust bearing.
Motors in the NU 5…-, NU 7...-, NU 801, NU 9…, NU 12… and NU 16… series are filled with a water-glycol mixture, motors in the NU 611 and NU 811 series are filled with a water-glycerine mixture. NU 611-, NU 8…-, NU 9…-, NU 12… and NU 16… series motors can also be filled with drinking water (T version). U… series motors generally have to be filled with drinking water. Frequency converter operation is permitted (SF 1.1).
The motor is cooled by the fluid. The motor must always be operated in submerged state. The limit values for the max. fluid temperature and the minimum flow rate must not be exceeded. Vertical installation is possible optionally with or without cooling jacket. For horizontal installation, bearing brackets must be used for reinforcement of the unit. An anti-vortex plate or cooling jacket may be used to improve the inlet flow.
The pressure shroud is used for direct installation of the unit in the pipe network. Standard models are without mounted non-return valves. The maximum inlet pressure is 10 bar or 5 bar, starting from a pressure shroud diameter of 559 mm.