Compact particle separator delivered as kit and easy to install. Kit consisting of mechanical and hydraulic components: Circulation pump, particle separator, drain valve, automatic volume flow limiter, ventilation unit, switchbox for monitoring the circulation pump. For wall fixation or floor installation (type-dependent). Suction connection and pressure connection, as well as the mains connection are performed onsite. Manual emptying of the system.
WILO-SiClean removes magnetic and non-magnetic particles from heating systems via natural physical phenomena. The ventilation unit can also be used to expel micro bubbles. For installation in commercial properties (office buildings, hotels, hospitals, shopping centres, schools,...) and heating and air conditioning systems for district heating.
|SiClean||Standard version, manually operated, with an inline circulation pump with glandless technology|
|2||Size of the set|
Special features/product advantages
- Removal of magnetic and non-magnetic particles from the medium and venting of micro bubbles
- High cleaning efficiency due to physical effects (gravity, filtration, magnetic effects, pressure reduction effect)
- Easy to use due to ease of installation, maintenance, and simplified settings
- Corrosion-resistant thanks to stainless steel particle separator
- Circulation pump type: WILO-Yonos PICO (SiClean 0.5/1/2/3/4), Wilo-Yonos MAXO (SiClean 5)
- Anti-corrosive, hydraulic components made of stainless steel
- Fabric-reinforced hoses connected to inlet and outlet of the particle separator. Hoses connected to the return pipe, in bypass for smaller, low-cost connections and lower pressure losses
- Pre-assembled venting unit for the expulsion of micro-bubbles
- Movable magnetic rods for efficient separation of iron oxide particles
- Volume flow limiter for automatic adjustment of the flow rate.
- Manual purge valve for quick and easy draining of collected particles
- Switchbox for monitoring the circulation pump
Scope of delivery
- Particle separator Wilo-SiClean (pre-assembled kit)
- Wilo-SiClean installation and operating instructions
- Circulation pump installation and operating instructions
Integration of Wilo-SiClean in the heating system is performed in each case as a bypass installation in the return of the heating circuit.
2 Heat generator
3Heating circuit feed
4Heating circuit return