Carus Automatic Air Vents
- Increasing Efficiency of the Heating and Chilled Water System thanks to the intelligent “Open Closed”- Principle of the float valve
- High Reliability and less Maintenance by removing the free air out of the system.
- No risk of water contamination through the conical shape of the Carus Super (large distance between water level and venting valve)
- Reduced noise level by degassing the system efficiently
Automatic float venting unit with screwed connection.
Hot-water heating systems of all kinds, air-conditioning systems, closed cooling circuits with glycol-based additives (max. 50%).
Fields of application
The automatic float venting units improves the efficiency and the quality of the fluid in the system by continuously venting of the free gases.
- Integrated shut-off valve
- Air chamber with conical (Caurs Airvent) and cylindrical (Carus Super) shape for large clearance between the water level and venting valve
Scope of delivery
- Automatic float venting unit
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Carus Super G 1/2" M
Airvent / Super
Nominal diameter of connection (inch)
Connection Type (F= Female ; M= Male)
Air venting housing: Brass
Cap at the top: Plastic
Carus automatic air vent