- Can be driven over – even by heavy-duty vehicles – thanks to chamber covers that are directly mountable on the chamber
- Flexible adaptability during the installation phase due to a variable pump chamber extension up to 2.75 m
- Maximum operational reliability and protection against leakage via the one-piece chamber body up to 2.25 m
- Long service life thanks to the use of corrosion-free materials
- Simple maintenance with easily accessible valves thanks to the surface coupling
- Easy installation thanks to the light polyethylene chamber body and integrated inlet connecting pieces
- Anti-buoyant chamber body without additional weights due to circumferential chamber ribs.
Plastic pump chamber for insertion into the ground
Pumping of sewage containing faeces or pre-cleaned sewage that cannot be returned to the sewer system using natural falls, and for the draining of objects that are below the backflow level.
Scope of delivery
- Pump chamber with premounted pipework
- Surface coupling
- Non-return valve
- Gate valve
Notice: Floor-installed TMW pumps without surface coupling.
Notice! Pump is not included in the scope of delivery!
Nominal pump chamber diameter in mm
Number of pumps
Monolithic construction height in mm
Pressure outlet, e.g. 03 = DN 32
Pipework variant for Wilo pump B = Rexa CUT, MTC 32F39, MTC 40 D = TC 40, TS 40, STS 40 E = TMW 32
- Pump chamber: PE
- Pipework: Stainless steel (for TMW 32: PVC)
- Cross bar: Stainless steel
- Gate valve: bronze
- Non-return ball valve: Cast iron with corrosion-resistant powder coating
- Surface coupling: Cast iron with corrosion-resistant powder coating
- Chain: Stainless steel
Installation-ready plastic pump chamber with complete pipework in monolithic construction with a maximum pump chamber height of 2250 mm without sealing surfaces, optionally with telescopic extension up to a max. 2750 mm. Certification according to (DIN) EN 12050-1 with deposit-free pump chamber geometry and lifting brackets for easy removal and transportation. Anti-buoyant for ground water levels up to surface of ground without additional concrete weights provided by the customer. Removable non-return ball valve installed directly on the discharge ports of the pump. Surface coupling for quick and easy pump assembly and a facility for an optional flush connection and vacuum relief valve. Bushing gate valve with optional operating extension. Incl. chain as pump lifting device. Chamber cover in accordance with EN 124 in categories A 15 and B 125 can be installed directly onto the pump chamber without a weight distribution plate, optional class D 400 (with customer-supplied weight distribution plate) available.
Notice: When equipped with TMW 32 pumps: Floor-installed pumps without surface coupling.
- Monolithic pump chamber heights: 1500 / 1800 / 2250 mm
- Max. pump chamber height with extension: 2750 mm
- Nominal pump chamber diameter: 600 mm
- Connection ports (closed): 2x DN 100, 2x DN 150, 1x DN 200
- Pressure outlet with male thread: R 1¼, R 1½
- Connection for flush/vacuum relief valve: Rp 1