Efficient degassing and continuous topping.
The Wilo-Tagus vac is a pressure step degasser that makes use of vacuum for an efficient degassing of closed systems. It provides an active degassing with its patented PALL ring technology combined with an automatic topping up of closed heating and cooling systems of commercial buildings. It can be easily used together with a Wilo-Sinum pressure expansion automat.
- Efficient continuous degassing and top-up for a high fluid quality by central degassing for both system and top-up water
- Self-regulated refilling with degassed water thanks to the turbo operation mode and the external refill contact (230V)
- Assembled and ready for connection
- Clear operation via the intuitive display
- Active degassing by patented PALL-Ring technology for high-performance deaeration
- Integrated glanded pump of the MHI series
Wilo-Tagus can be equipped with variant components for air venting and the separation of air and dirt:
Carus automatic air vent
Carus Automatic Super
Air and dirt seperation
Voda Air separators F
Voda Dirt separators F
Voda Air & Dirt separators F