Easy transport, convenient operation, hygienic maintenance at the touch of a button.
The modular Wilo-Separator MODU grease trap is optionally available in manually operated or fully automatic versions. With its high-quality, dimensionally stable construction, it offers maximum stability for continuous operation in frost-free spaces. The three-part tank is easier to transport in confined spaces and, with freely selectable direction of flow, offers high flexibility during installation. It comes equipped with a fill level window that facilitates monitoring of the grease layer level at any time. A mixing procedure for residue-free cleaning, as well as hygienic, odour-free drainage through a separate pipe, can be activated at the push of a button when maintenance is required.
- Light and compact segmental design with freely selectable direction of flow for convenient and flexible installation even in cramped conditions
- Easy to refill with fresh water
- Optionally available with fully automatic drainage using pump, refilling with fresh water and optional remote control for convenient use
- Odour-proof sealing of the maintenance opening using a quick-action clamp and seal plus odourless drainage using the drainage pipe
- Tank made from high-quality, dimensionally stable and acid-resistant plastic for maximum stability in continuous operation
- Reliable drainage thanks to fail-safe mixing of grease layer for drainage process
- Quiet operation thanks to solid, flow-optimised design
- Fill level window for visually inspecting the grease layer for maximum operational reliability
Commercial kitchens - such as in hotels, restaurants, canteens or cafeterias - are faced with the challenge of not being allowed to discharge greasy sewage into the public sewer network without a grease separator. The solution: our Wilo-Separator grease separator systems.
Product family Wilo-Separator
Wilo always offers the right solution for variable constructional conditions and applications.