Multivert MVISE 806-2G
3~400 V ≤7.5 kW
Information for order placements
Product descriptionMultivert MVISE 806-2G
Gross weight, approx. m40.0 kg
Net weight, approx. m35.00 kg
Overall length L246.0 mm
Height without packaging H735 mm
Packaging propertyTransport packaging
Packaging typeCardboard box
Number per layer1
Width without packaging L252.0 mm
Minimum order quantity1
Number per pallet1
Multistage, non self-priming, vertical high-pressure centrifugal pump in in-line design with three-phase glandless pump motor and integrated frequency converter.
The integrated frequency converter enables variable speed control.
- Mode 1: Manual speed control with rotary knob
- Mode 2: Pressure control via 4-20 mA or 0-10 V sensor signal or other control (temperature, volume flow, etc.) possible, setpoint adjustment with rotary knob or an external 0-10 V or 4-20 mA signal
- Mode 3: Speed control via external 0- 20 mA or 0-10 V signal
A short-circuit-proof +24 V voltage output with max. contact strength of 50 mA is present on the electronic module. The module has potential-free contacts for SSM and SBM, potential-free contacts for external ON/OFF operation as well as integrated motor protection with detection of missing phase, detection of low water and display of the error code on the display. A plug-in position for Wilo IF-Modules PLR, LON for connection to building automation is present.
The pump has a self-venting, compact design with a continuous motor/pump shaft and bearings on the motor side. All hydraulic parts which come into contact with the fluid are made of stainless steel. The connection is established by means of oval flanges.
The pump is suitable for water and pressure boosting.
Special features/product advantages
- Glandless pump technology
- Virtually noiseless operation (up to 20 dB [A] quieter than conventional pumps)
- Space-saving, compact design
- Virtually maintenance free thanks to a design which does not feature any mechanical seals
- Drinking water approval for all components that come in contact with the fluid (EPDM version)
Scope of delivery
- Wilo-Multivert MVISE high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump
- Installation and operating instructions
- Stainless steel oval counter flanges with the corresponding screws, nuts and gaskets
- Optional plug-in IF-Modules
- Sensors are available as accessories.
Pump housing1.4301, X5CrNi18-10