Wilo-Drain STS 40
Special features/product advantages
- Attached float switch (A-model) enables easy operation
- Integrated pump support foot for easy installation
- Impeller made of stainless steel
Submersible sewage pump for intermittent operation for stationary and portable wet well installation.
- Sewage not containing faeces
- Ready-to-plug single-phase version
- A-model including float switch
- Thermal motor monitoring
Scope of delivery
- Pump ready for connection with 10 m connection cable
- For 1~230 V with shockproof plug
- For 3~400 V with bare cable end
- ‘A version’ with attached float switch
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Drain STS 40/10-A
Nominal diameter [mm]
Max. delivery head [m]
With float switch
- Mains connection: 1~ 230 V, 50 Hz or 3~ 400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1 or S3 25 %
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: B
- Thermal winding monitoring
- Max. fluid temperature: 3 – 35 °C
- Cable length: 10 m
- Max. immersion depth: 7 m
- Free ball passage: 40 mm
- Pump housing: EN-GJL-250
- Pedestal: Cast iron
- Impeller: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4404
- Mechanical seal on pump side: Carbon/ceramic
- Shaft seal on motor side: NBR
- Static gasket: NBR
- Motor housing: Stainless steel 1.4301
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as vertical threaded connection Rp 1½. Vortex impeller are used as the impeller shapes.
Surface-cooled motors give off their heat directly to the surrounding fluid via the housing components and can be used in immersed state for permanent or intermittent periodic duty.
A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. The filling fluid used is potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The single-phase AC motors are equipped with shockproof plugs, and ‘A versions’ with float switches. The three-phase motors are equipped with bare cable ends.
Sealing on the fluid side is achieved by a bidirectional mechanical seal, while sealing on the motor side is achieved by a rotary shaft seal.
Wilo-Drain STS 40
|Page format||209.9 x 296.7 mm|
|Number of pages||4|
PDF (581 kB)Download
General overview 2018 International version
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||72|
PDF (11 MB)Download