Ready for connection and automatic sewage lifting unit as a double-pump system with automatic changeover and standby operation for the concealed floor installation for pumping sewage not containing faeces (in accordance with EN 12050-2). Pump chamber made of plastic with 2 inlet connections, complete pipework with Y-piece, non-return valve and 2 pre-installed pumps. Submersible pumps in single-phase version with self-switching thermal motor monitoring. Level control device via a separate float switch and microprocessor-controlled switchgear with
- LEDs for displaying operating status and error messages
- Adjustable follow-up time
- Integrated and mains-independent alarm
- 1x potential-free contact for connection of a collective fault signal (SSM)
Scope of delivery:
- Sewage lifting unit with complete pipework, non-return valve, level control device and pre-installed pumps
- Tank cover with tile frame and floor drain
- Shell cover
- O-ring for sealing shell cover (against pressurised water) and as anti-syphon trap
- Pressure hose (inside diameter: 40 mm) incl. hose clips
- 9 V rechargeable battery
- Installation and operating instructions
- Drawing wire in pipework provided for the installation of power supply cables.
- Pump and level control device must be connected after installation in the switchgear.
- One power socket provided for power connection.