Fully submersible, multistage submersible pump with radial or semi-axial impellers in sectional construction for vertical or horizontal installation, with built-in non-return valve. Corrosion-free single-phase or three-phase AC motor for direct starting with water-glycol filling. Hermetically sealed with enamel-insulated windings, resin-impregnated and self-lubricating bearings. The motor is cooled by the pumped fluid. Therefore, the unit must always be operated immersed. Horizontal installation must be performed in conjunction with a cooling jacket.
For pumping water out of boreholes with a maximum immersion depth of 200 m and a max. sand content of 50 g/m³. The QC version is equipped with a quick-connecting cable for simple and fast replacement of the power cable.
Scope of delivery
- Hydraulics + motor completely assembled
- Quick-connect connection cable, approved for drinking water
- Cable ties
- Retaining cable made of polypropylene
- Clamp for fixing the retaining cable to the unit
- Single-phase version including switchbox with capacitor, thermal motor protection and On/Off switch
- Installation and operating instructions