DrainLift WS 1100
- Deposit-free collecting space
- High stability due to hemispherical shape of the bottom of the pump chamber
- Four inlets can be selected on-site
- Stainless steel pipes in V4A
Plastic pump chamber for insertion into the ground
Pumping of sewage containing faeces or pre-cleaned sewage that cannot be returned to the sewer system using natural falls, and for the draining of objects that are below the backflow level.
Scope of delivery
- Pump chamber with premounted pipework
- Surface coupling
- Non-return valve
- Gate valve
- Flush connection G 1½
- Stainless steel chain including fastening hook
- Supporting bar for level sensor or float switch including mounting accessories
- Connection material for two DN 150 KG inlet pipes
- Installation and operating instructions
For twin-head pump stations, double the number of valves (surface couplings, gate valves,...) are supplied.
Notice! Pump is not included in the scope of delivery!
Wilo-DrainLift WS 1100E/x
Synthetic pumping station
Pump chamber diameter in mm
E = single-pump system D = double-pump system
Selected pump type
- Pump chamber: PE
- Pipework: Stainless steel
- Cross bar: Stainless steel
- Gate valve: bronze
- Non-return ball valve: Cast iron
- Surface coupling: Cast iron
- Chain: Stainless steel
Installation-ready plastic shaft with complete pipework as single or twin-head pump station for concealed floor installation. Plastic shaft with four inlets for flexible connection and four integrated fins for increased anti-buoyancy. The bottom of the shaft is semi-spherical in order to minimize deposits on the bottom of the shaft and maximize the stability of the form.
- Inlet: 4x DN 150
- Ventilation: 2x DN 100
- Chamber cover for a maximum traffic load of 5 kN/m² (in accordance with DIN EN 124, Group 1)
- Maximum pressure in the pressure pipe: 6 bar
DrainLift WS 1100
Wilo-DrainLift WS 900.../ WS 1100...
|Number of pages||12|
PDF (555 kB)Download