Wilo-EMU TR 22… – TR 40…
Special features/product advantages
- Works reliably.Clogging-free operation with backward-curved incoming flow edge and self-cleaning helix hub.
- Reduced costs.Quick and simple to install as a ground, wall or pipe fixation. Even in the smallest of spaces.
Fast running, directly driven submersible mixer
- Solids turbulence to prevent deposits in the stormwater retention tank and pump sump
- Destruction of floating sludge layers
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Sealing chamber control (optional)
- Ex rating (optional)
Scope of delivery
- Submersible mixer with mounted propeller hub and cable
- Cable length as per customer request
- Fitted accessories depending on the installation type
- Operating and maintenance manual
Wilo-EMU TR 36.95-6/8 S17
x 10 = nominal propeller diameter in mm
x 10 = propeller speed in rpm
Number of poles
x 10 = stator length in mm
Code for special propeller
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. fluid temperature: 40 °C
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Housing components: EN-GJL-250
- Propellers: PUR or stainless steel 1.4571
- Propeller hub: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Screwed connections: Stainless steel 1.4301 or 1.4571
- Seal bushing: Stainless steel 1.4571
2- or 3-bladed propeller with a nominal propeller diameter of 220 mm to 400 mm. Clogging-free construction thanks to backward-curved incoming flow edge and patented helix hub.
Submersible motor of the T-series (surface-cooled motor) with standard connection for an easy and efficient adaptation of the motor power. The motor heat is given off directly to the fluid via the housing. The winding is equipped with a temperature monitor. Large-sized inclined and grooved ball bearings ensure long service life of the motor bearings.
Double shaft sealing with large-volume sealing chamber to collect leakage from the mechanical seal; available with external pencil electrode on request. On the fluid side, a corrosion- and wear-resistant mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material is used; on the motor side, a rotary shaft seal is used. On TR 36 / TR 40 types, a seal bushing ensures long-term corrosion-protected fit of the mechanical seal.
Longitudinally watertight connection cable type NSSHÖU for strong mechanical loads. The connection cable enters the motor housing through a water pressure-tight cable inlet with strain relief and bend protection.
|Page format||209.9 x 296.7 mm|
|Number of pages||4|
PDF (19 MB)Download
|Number of pages||32|
PDF (606 kB)Download
Wilo-EMU TR(E) / Wilo-Sevio MIX BG / Wilo-Sevio FLOW BG
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||32|
PDF (925 kB)Download