Electronic control unit with frequency converter for speed control of pumps for non-aggressive clear water containing no suspended matter.
The electronic control unit makes it possible, independent of the respective flow rate, to keep the pressure within the system at a constant, previously set target value (Automatic operation) and thus also to minimise the power consumption.
The pressure remains constant at the previously set pressure value.
The pump can be tested in manual mode at its maximum speed.
The Wilo-ElectronicControl starts the pump in automatic mode when the system pressure falls below the set pressure by more than the set pressure difference.
Once the system pressure has reached the set pressure, the Wilo-ElectronicControl stops the pump after a time interval that has been previously set.
The Wilo ElectronicControl protects the pump against
- Dry run
- Excess current
- Excess water temperature
Scope of delivery
- Wilo-ElectronicControl, pre-wired
- Mains cable with plug and EMC filter
- Installation and operating instructions
- Diaphragm pressure vessel with a minimum of 2 l total volume, for pressure-side installation upstream from the Wilo-ElectronicControl
- Non-return valve for suction-side installation directly upstream from the Wilo-ElectronicControl
|Mains connection||1~230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Max. rated current per pump I||9 A|
|Inlet connection||G 1¼|
|Outlet connection||G 1¼|
|Max. volume flow Q||15 m³/h|
|Min. ambient temperature||0 °C|
|Max. ambient temperature||50 °C|
|Min. fluid temperature||0 °C|
|Max. fluid temperature||40 °C|
|Net weight, approx.||3.2 kg|