- Energy savings thanks to ultra-modern hydraulics and motors
- Victaulic connection for quick installation
- Optimised pump dimensions for maximum replacement options
- High reliability due to top-quality mechanical seal and bearing
- optional: Maximum comfort with electrical connection thanks to quick connection plug
Glanded pump in monobloc design with screwed connection or Victaulic connection.
For pumping of cooling water, cold water, water-glycol mixtures and other fluids without abrasive substances.
Single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump in monobloc design, with axial suction port and radially arranged pressure port
Monobloc pump for cooling and air-conditioning applications
Pipe connection (pressure port)
Rated power P2 in kW
Number of poles
- Permissible temperature range -15 °C to +60 °C
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50 Hz (others on request)
- Protection class IP 55
- Victaulic connection: DN 40 (60,3/48.3 mm). DN 50 (60,3 mm) or DN 65 (76.1 mm)
- Max. operating pressure 10 bar or 6.5 bar (according to models)
- Pump housing: PA 6.6 50% GF
- Impeller: PA/PPO, fibreglass-reinforced
- Shaft: X30Cr13
- Mechanical seal: BQEGG
Single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump in monobloc design, with axial suction port and radially arranged pressure port.
- Installation and operating instructions