- Automatic motor protection provided by the temperature sensor
- Automatic mode due to the float switch
- Excellent reliability due to its robust material and double gasket
Submersible drainage pump
- Sewage without faeces or long-fibre constituents
- Connection cable with plug
- Fitted float switch
- Thermal motor protection
Wilo-Initial DRAIN 10-7
Rated volume flow in m³/h
Rated delivery head in m
- Mains connection 1~ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. immersion depth: 5 m
- Fluid temperature: +3 to +35 °C
- Cable length: 10 m
- Pressure port: G 1½
- Motor housing: Galvanised Fe 370
- Pump housing: PP
- Impeller: PA6 GF30
- Shaft: 1.4005 (AISI 416)
- Lip seal: NBR
- Gasket: NBR
Submersible pump for stationary and portable wet-well installation in fully automatic mode with attached float switch.
The pumps in the Initial Drain series are equipped with a radial impeller and have a free ball passage of 5 mm.
The pressure connection is an Rp 1½ horizontal threaded connection.
Submersible motor in a single-phase AC version and integrated thermal overload protection with automatic reactivation.
The pump is equipped with a 10 m connection cable with shockproof plug and an attached float switch.
- Pump with a 10 m cable, mains plug and fitted float switch
- Hose connection nozzle Ø 24/32 mm and thread Rp 1"
- Installation and operating instructions