High-efficiency pump WILO-Yonos PICO-D, electronically controlled. Glandless twin-head pump with screwed connection, blocking-current proof synchronous motor according to ECM technology and built-in electronic performance control for variable differential pressure control. Can be used for all heating and air-conditioning applications. Control mode can be selected in accordance with the radiator/underfloor heating application.
Each pump can be operated in individual operation (main/standby operation) or both pumps can be operated at the same time in parallel operation (parallel/peak-load operation). For an automatic fault-actuated switchover, a corresponding switchgear must be provided on-site.
- Preselectable control modes for optimum load adjustment: Differential pressure constant (Δp-c), differential pressure variable (Δp-v), constant speed (3 pump curves)
- Integrated motor protection
- LED for setting the setpoint, displaying the current consumption in watts and the flow rate in m³/h
- Automatic deblocking function
- Manual pump venting function for venting the rotor chamber
- Manual restart