Wilo-EMU RZP 20… – RZP 80-2…
Recirculator, directly driven or with single-stage planetary gear
- Sewage containing faeces
- Process sewage
- Process water
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Single-stage planetary gear (from RZP 50-3)
- Pre-chamber control (optional from RZP 50-3)
- Ex rating (optional)
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. fluid temperature: 40 °C
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Housing components: EN-GJL-250
- Propellers: PUR or stainless steel 1.4571
- Propeller hub: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Screwed connections: Stainless steel 1.4301 or 1.4571
- Gear shaft (from RZP 50-3): Stainless steel 1.4462
- Flow housing: Stainless steel 1.4571
2-, 3- or 4-blade propeller with a nominal propeller diameter of 200 mm to 800 mm. Clogging-free design made possible by backward-curved incoming flow edge. Propeller up to a diameter of 400 mm have a patented helix hub.
Submersible motor of the T-series (surface-cooled motor) with standard connection for an easy and efficient adaptation of the motor power. The motor heat is given off directly to the fluid via the housing. The winding is equipped with a temperature monitor. Large-sized inclined (not with RZP 80-2) and grooved ball bearings ensure long service life of the motor bearings.
RZP 20 … 40
Double shaft sealing with large-volume sealing chamber to collect leakage from the mechanical seal. If desired, the sealing chamber can be equipped with an external pencil electrode. On the fluid side, sealing is achieved using a corrosion- and wear-resistant mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material; on the motor side, a rotary shaft seal is used. A seal bushing ensures long-term corrosion-protected fit of the mechanical seal.
RZP 50-3 … 80-2
Double shaft sealing with large-volume gate and sealing chamber to collect leakage from both mechanical seals. The pre-chamber can be equipped with an external pencil electrode on request. On the motor and fluid side, sealing is achieved using a corrosion- and wear-resistant mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material. The sealing between the individual chambers is achieved using rotary shaft seals. A seal bushing ensures long-term corrosion-protected fit of the mechanical seal.
Gear RZP 50-3 … 80-2
Single-stage planetary gear with exchangeable transmissions. The gear bearings are dimensioned so that the resulting mixing forces are absorbed and are not transferred to the motor bearings.
Longitudinally watertight connection cable type H07 for strong mechanical load (RZP 20) or NSSHÖU for strong mechanical loads. The connection cable enters the motor housing through a water pressure-tight cable inlet with strain relief and bend protection.
Scope of delivery
- Recirculator with mounted propeller hub, flow housing and cable
- Cable length as per customer request
- Fitted accessories depending on the installation type
- Operating and maintenance manual
- Special voltages
- Thermal motor monitoring with PTC thermistor sensor
- External pencil electrode
- for sealing chamber control (up to RZP 40)
- for pre-chamber control (from RZP 50-3)
- Ceram C0-coating for abrasive and corrosive fluids
- Ex-rated according to ATEX or FM
- Lowering device
- Auxiliary lifting device
- Special fastening pieces (cable bollards) for the use of an auxiliary lifting device for multiple units
- Additional rope anchoring
- Fixation material
Operating mode S1 - continuous duty
The recirculation pump must be immersed when operated. Surfacing the propeller is strictly prohibited. In the case of fluctuating fluid levels, the system should switch off automatically if the degree of water submersion drops below the minimum level. The power cables must be installed in a way that these cannot be drawn into the propeller!
- Flexible installation at the discharge pipe with lowering device
- Stationary installation at the discharge pipe with flange connection
- Stationary installation as an inline version in the pressure pipe