Wilo-COR... MVIS .../CC-EB-R
- Easy-to-use system in accordance with all requirements of DIN 1988
- 2 - 6 vertical MVIS series full stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps switched in parallel
- Virtually noiseless system thanks to glandless stainless steel high-pressure centrifugal pump of the MVIS series
- Up to 20 dB[A] quieter than conventional systems with comparable hydraulic output
Pressure boosting system with 2 to 6 parallel-switched, non-self-priming stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with glandless pump motor
- Fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and public buildings, hotels, hospitals, department stores and for industrial systems.
- Pumping of drinking water and process water, cooling water, fire water (apart from fire-extinguishing systems in accordance with DIN 14462 and with the approval of the local fire safety authorities) or other types of industrial water that do not attack the materials either chemically or mechanically and do not contain abrasive or long-fibre constituents.
Wilo-COR-4 MVIS 804/CC
Compact pressure boosting system
Control of the respective base-load pump via frequency converter
Number of pumps
Rated volume flow of the single pump [m3/h]
Number of single-pump stages
Control unit; CC = Comfort Controller
- Mains connection 3~230/400 V ± 10%, 50 Hz (other versions on request)
- Max. fluid temperature 50 °C
- Ambient temperature max. 40 °C
- Operating pressure 16 bar
- Inlet pressure 6 bar
- Nominal connection diameters on discharge side Rp 2" - Rp 3"
- Nominal connection diameters on inlet side Rp 2" - Rp 3"
- Nominal speed 2750 rpm
- Protection class IP 44
- Fuse protection on mains side [AC 3] according to motor power and EVU regulations
- Approved fluids (other fluids on request):Note on fluids: Approved fluids are generally water mixtures which do not chemically or mechanically attack the materials used and do not contain either abrasive or fibrous matter
- Drinking water and domestic hot water
- Cooling water
- Fire water