- Light and compact segment design with freely selectable direction of flow
- Optionally available with fully automatic drainage using pump, refilling with fresh water and optional control panel in terminal box for convenient use
- Odour-proof sealing of the maintenance hole with quick-release clamp and gasket and odour-free drainage via drainage pipe
- Tank made from high-quality, dimensionally stable and acid-resistant plastic for maximum stability in continuous operation
- Reliable drainage thanks to fail-safe mixing of grease layer for drainage process
- Fill level window for visually inspecting the grease layer
The modular Wilo-Separator MODU grease trap is optionally available in manually operated or fully automatic versions. With its high-quality, dimensionally stable construction, it offers maximum stability for continuous operation in frost-free spaces. The three-part tank is easier to transport in confined spaces and, with freely selectable direction of flow, offers high flexibility during installation. It comes equipped with a fill level window that facilitates monitoring of the grease layer level at any time. A mixing procedure for residue-free cleaning, as well as hygienic, odour-free drainage through a separate pipe, can be activated at the push of a button when maintenance is required.
Oil and grease trap with a segment design, for installation in buildings (floor mounted).
For the separation of vegetable and animal oils and fats from sewage.
Scope of delivery
- Tank cover with quick-release clamp and gasket
- Drainage pipe
- Manual water supply
- Operating and maintenance manual
The version for fully automatic operation also contains:
- Automatic water supply
- Drainage pump
Oil and grease trap
Tank with a segment design for installation in buildings
Tank nominal size
- Tank volume: 500 ... 1740 l
- Grease reservoir volume: 80 … 400 l
- Sludge trap volume: 200 ... 1000 l
Tank made from high-quality, dimensionally stable plastic with sight glass and sludge trap. The tank is divided into several segments in order to enable easy transportation and simple installation. Tank opening with quick-release clamp and gasket for a seal that prevents odours. Mixer for homogenisation of the layer of grease with the tank fluid for an optimum drainage process. The tank has a stability of 25 years.
Standard version with manual drainage
The homogenisation starts at the press of a button. Then pump out the mixture of water and grease through the sewage suction truck. Once the drainage process is complete, refill the tank manually with fresh water.
Comfort version with fully automatic drainage
Comfort version with drainage pump, automatic supply of fresh water and complete control. The homogenisation starts at the press of a button. The drainage pump then pumps the mixture of water and grease through the drainage pipe into the sewage suction truck. Once the drainage process is complete, the tank is refilled with fresh water.