Wilo-EMU TR 212… – TR(E) 326…
Special features/product advantages
- Efficient energy usage.The innovative blade geometry and energy-efficient IE3/IE4 motors ensure the best possible specific thrust coefficient. At the same time, this reduces your energy and operating costs.
- Consistently reliable.The low-wearing GFK/PA6 propeller is durable and scores with its self-cleaning effect.
- Smooth running thanks to the balanced propeller load, even in high thrust ranges and when inflow conditions are unfavourable.
Slow-running submersible mixer with two-stage planetary gear reduction
- Flow generation
- Prevention of floating sludge layers
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Two-stage planetary gear with exchangeable second planetary gear speed
- Pre-chamber control (optional)
- Ex rating (optional)
- Pre-assembled propeller with a propeller diameter of 1.2 m
- Propeller blades with a propeller diameter of 1.6 m or more must be installed on site
Scope of delivery
- Submersible mixer with connected cable
- Propeller completely pre-assembled (up to propeller diameter of 1.2 m)
- Propeller blades delivered uninstalled, installation on site (from a propeller diameter of 1.6 m)
- Cable length as per customer request
- Fitted accessories depending on the installation type
- Operating and maintenance manual
Wilo-EMU TRE 321.36-4/12
High-efficiency motor in accordance with IE3/IE4 (derived from IEC 60034-30)
Number of blades
x 100 = nominal propeller diameter in mm
Propeller speed in rpm
Number of poles
Code for special propeller
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. fluid temperature: 40 °C
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Efficiency class: IE3/IE4 (type TRE...)
- Housing components: EN-GJL-250
- Propeller blades: GRP vinyl ester; TRE 312: PA 6C
- Propeller hub: EN-GJS-400
- Screwed connections: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Seal bushing: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Gear shaft: Stainless steel 1.4462
2- or 3-bladed propeller in sandwich-style construction with a nominal propeller diameter of 1200 mm to 2600 mm. All propellers have an clogging-free design made possibly by backward-curved flow edge.
Submersible mixer TRE 312: 3-blade, solid-material propeller with a nominal propeller diameter of 1200 mm.
Submersible motor of the T-series (surface-cooled motor) with standard connection for an easy and efficient adaptation of the motor power. The motor heat is given off directly to the fluid via the housing. The winding is equipped with a temperature monitor. Large-sized inclined and grooved ball bearings ensure long service life of the motor bearings.
TRE units are equipped with high-efficiency TE motors (surface-cooled high efficiency motor), which meet the IE3/IE4 classification (derived from IEC 60034-30).
Sealing is achieved through the use of a 3-chamber system (pre-chamber, gear chamber and sealing chamber). The large-volume pre- and sealing chambers collect leakage from the two mechanical seals. The pre-chamber can be equipped with an external pencil electrode on request. The sealing between the fluid and the pre-chamber, as well as between the gear and sealing chamber are realized by a corrosion-resistant and wear-proof mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material. The sealing between the pre-chamber and gear chamber as well as between the sealing chamber and motor are realised by radial sealing rings. A seal bushing ensures long-term corrosion-protected fit of the mechanical seal.
2-stage planetary gear with exchangeable transmissions. The gear bearings are dimensioned so that the resulting mixing forces are absorbed and are not transferred to the motor bearings.
Longitudinally watertight connection cable type NSSHÖU for strong mechanical loads. The connection cable enters the motor housing through a water pressure-tight cable inlet with strain relief and bend protection.
|Page format||209.9 x 296.7 mm|
|Number of pages||4|
PDF (581 kB)Download
|Number of pages||32|
PDF (606 kB)Download
|Number of pages||29|
PDF (522 kB)Download
Wilo-EMU AVMS(H)/ AVUS(H)
|Number of pages||29|
PDF (529 kB)Download