Wilo-EMU TR 22… – TR 40…
Special features/product advantages
- Works reliably.Clogging-free operation with backward-curved incoming flow edge and self-cleaning helix hub.
- Reduced costs.Quick and simple to install as a ground, wall or pipe fixation. Even in the smallest of space requirements.
Compact directly driven submersible mixer
- Swirling of deposits and solids in stormwater retention tanks and pump sump
- Destruction of floating sludge layers
- Stationary installation on wall and floor
- Flexible installation via lowering device
- Can be swivelled horizontally when installed with a lowering device
Scope of delivery
- Submersible mixer with mounted propeller and cable
- Cable length per customer request
- Accessories per customer request
- Operating and maintenance manual
Wilo-EMU TR 36.95-6/8 S17
x 10 = nominal propeller diameter in mm
x 10 = propeller speed in rpm
Number of poles
x 10 = stator length in mm
Propeller code for welded propellers (without = PUR propeller)
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP 68
- Max. fluid temperature: 40 °C
- Mechanical shaft seal with SiC/SiC pairing
- Permanently lubricated roller bearings
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Housing components: EN-GJL-250
- Propellers: PUR or stainless steel 1.4571
- Propeller hub: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Screwed connections: Stainless steel 1.4301 or 1.4571
- Seal bushing: Stainless steel 1.4571
2- or 3-bladed propeller with a nominal propeller diameter of 220 mm to 400 mm. Clogging-free construction thanks to backward-curved incoming flow edge and patented helix hub.
Wilo-submersible motor of the T-series (surface-cooled motor) with standard connection for an easy and efficient adaptation of the motor power. The motor heat is given off directly to the fluid via the housing. The winding is equipped with a temperature monitor. Large-sized inclined and grooved ball bearings ensure long service life of the motor bearings.
Double shaft sealing with large-volume sealing chamber to collect leakage from the mechanical seal; available with external sealing chamber electrode upon request. On the fluid side, a corrosion- and wear-resistant mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material is used; on the motor side, a rotary shaft seal is used. On TR 36 / TR 40 types, a seal bushing ensures long-term corrosion-protected fit of the mechanical seal.
The power cable is a type NSSHÖU cable for heavy mechanical loads. The power cable enters the motor housing through a water pressure-tight cable inlet with strain relief and bend protection. The individual wires as well as the cable sheath are additionally sealed to keep out fluids.
Certification Booklet Wilo-EMU HHV
|Number of pages||32|
PDF (606 kB)Download
Certification Booklet Wilo-EMU TR(E) / Wilo-Sevio MIX BG / Wilo-Sevio FLOW BG
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||32|
PDF (925 kB)Download